Tuesday 1 August 2017

Owls, Time Hopping.

29thth July

Rachel and me are Gay lovers.. we are in a strange place were we are adopting a son.  He's India and around 11years. 

30th July

Following a black Hare.   - playing games, Marie with an infection in her right hand, girl with a fiddle. 


31st July

One last night was wired in that it was like an MMORPG  or puzzle game in a city.  I had a string of tasks to do, I had to do something similar 3 times in 3 different places then 2 similar things in 2 places then another thing..   at one point I accidentally slipped into another similar dimension/reality It was same city, but different.   Wired thing was I could see divergent time lines or event sequences and the reality I'd slipped into it was going to be impossible to complete my task so I jumped back.   It was visually really wired like lots of jumbles of crissy crossy lines making patterns and tunnels. 

I got back to the first reality and I'd completed that stage and was going to move onto the second level..  I was being warned before going in to look out for more experienced players trolling the new people like me in the area and also for spice addicts??

Last night...
Odd dream about hopping around in several similar reality's again. 

I'm also building a modular house for people... we are hummm magic, we are multi-dimensional and getting more people to live there.  I'm trying to get more people to move Clare and her older Sister I knew as kids (they were very christian) they keep accusing me of witchcraft and are scared of me... I'm finding them frustrating - telling them it's science not magic.  I tell them a 'spell' is like pouring water threw a funnel, it's away to focus intention.     There is an Owl watching me in this dream - a brown one with orange eyes.

Then there was more hopping around in different reality's this time I was going to check points.

Next a wired camper/caravan  it was really naff :stuck_out_tongue:   Had a nice wood burner and was really high spec but horribly tacky with flowery curtains and polished wood fittings. 

Next dream is a massive airport hub with people arriving from allover there are teachers, politicians, police we have all had a 2 week break but it's time for stuff to start again it's got the feel of a learning complex but has it's own airport and the attendees are all adults. 

There is a male macho type of police detective who I'm walking somewhere  - we don't like each other but there is a mutual respect.   
Next I'm in a psychiatrists office, there are 2 matching offices on either side of a corridor - they are old school, polished wood leather desk chairs book cases and leather bound books. 

In each office is a male elderly ill psychologist suffering from a wasting type illness...  they are very very weak but minds are bright.   Me and another female are 'helpers' to them.   The guys are to week to stand and we support them hold them up so they can get there books or write.   

Last dream I'm making a lye from bird feathers?!?!   There is a specific way to stack them around the fire so they burn into a light ash I will use to make soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...