Tuesday 22 August 2017

Dog in bodybag and others


----- Thursday, August 17th -----

In a large city it's quite industrial with large unattractive multi story buildings.   
I'm setting fires on paths and roads and I accidentally set fire to a building.   I have a small bit of wood I'm carrying from fire to fire and I drop it by accident and it bounces threw a grate and into a storage basement of an apartment block. 

I call the fire brigade and tell them the fire is by the school  (the school building was large and black multi story too.. look more like an old cotton mill. 

when they come the building is well alight and I tell them I'm sorry - they are fairly chilled about it like it's very normal for me to be setting fires in roads and streets :P

Next I'm with my partner who was a little like one of my x's.  In the dream my partner is an assassin and one of 2 potential patriarchal heirs to their powerful family.  Him and his cousin have been groomed to become the heir - the family elders will vote on who will be the winner to replace the ageing patriarch - the looser will be killed to prevent infighting and competition.

I'm sitting with my lover and his mother who is a beautiful powerful blond woman, she is confident it will be him that they pick. 

At this point it turns out that in the fire I'd caused the sister of the other candidate had died trapped on the upper floor.   My partner and his mother had told the family that they had set the fire to protect me but I'm not comfortable with this and go to the girls father and tell him It was me and the fire was an accident.   He's oddly ok with this as if my partner becomes the patriarch I will marry him and be family....  he seems unconcerned his son will be killed as the 'family' is all that matters to him. 

The elders come out and my partner is the one who will lead the family. 

It was an odd dream :P  Kinda bleak, brutal but interesting non the less.

----- Friday, August 18th -----

I had an odd dream last night with people from the town were I live that I don't really know
In one I was helping an old guy I sometimes pass with his supermarket shopping...  pushing his basket and then helping him get it home.  
Then there was a woman and her dog...  she was familiar and detailed - when I woke I remembered it was a lady who stayed temporally  in a house a few doors down for a mont or so last year. 

There was also someone playing bagpipes


----- Saturday, August 19th -----

Wired dreams    I'm at sea in the evening a tiny fishing boat but it's more of a cartoon, the whole dream looks like it's been hand drawn.  It's moonlight and the boat is titchy more the size off a child's dingy but round and cute. 

We are fishing but our net is an old fashioned patchwork quilt and my companion is a small white seal :smile:

We aren't catching anything and I'm not sure that our quilt is going deep enough...  I comment it's a sham we don't have sonar like the big trawlers then we laugh cause my shipmate is a seal.   The seal jumps into the water below to see what's happening and why we aren't catching anything.


Sunday..

I dream of a friend I know down in Brighton, in this dream he'd died but was laying dead in his bed - We had gone to visit.  His partner and daughter were there.  It was wired, his partner was making clothes and art. 

I was with the kids.. and she took us to a art market at the market were a group of crone witches doing a broom dance - It was wired a little like Morris dancers with sticks but it was old wise women with brooms.  they told me it was something called Vebrance.


Last nights dreams were all very odd too.

First one I have a dog in a body bag, it's not dead I'm just intending to freeze it for 2 weeks.    I'm in my main dream-scape outside of the main house in the communal parking bay I was going to bury the dog there to freeze but when I get there there are 2 burst water mains that are like fountains.     I'm worried that when the water people come to repair the pipes they will dig up the frozen dog and think it's dead and not realise it just needs defrosted!!

So I take the dog in a body bag on a train (it's more like a tram or underground train...   more standing room that sitting.   I'm on the floor of the train with the dog cause it's heavy it's a rottie breed....  I realise it's not frozen yet to still needs air so I open a hole in the bag with my fingers it's nose and mouth pokes out of the hole and sniffs and licks me...  I travel on the floor with the dog in a body bag ???


Next dream, I'm in a massive medical complex it's huge like a teaching hospital it treats animals and people and is spread out over several massive buildings... - I was a trainee there just taken on/starting to work with humans though it came quite easy to me as I was experienced at animal nursing.... There were cafes/petshops.boarding kennles too.   It was a mix of ages too some of the medical equipment was very old fashioned.

-   Last dream, I'm on a shore in the sea I think I'm shrimping  or something???  We are collecting something in buckets from the water.   I've moved from the shore into a fresh water stream that feeds into the sea... there are less waves here and the water is warmer and deeper coming up to my neck.  I'm diving down to find stuff....  I have more than others so i'm giving them directions to the spots were I found good collecting.   (I just can't recall what I was collecting :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...