Monday 7 August 2017

Fed, Cheese, Gemshop and Dead Tigers.

Really odd dreams last night.

First one I remember was being fed cheese!  The cheese was from the 1600's  (I duno if that's cause thats when the dream was set???   I remember thinking the cheese was old but looking back the  dream could have been set in the 1600s   it was a dark room, candle lit at a large rough dark wood table.    The odd thing was how intense tastes were the cheese was a washed rind french cheese really smelly too!  I was with a male who put some into my mouth then some crusty bread that had been baked with onion the tastes were so real...   after that they held up a wooden cup with whisky in that I drank from again so real the warm burning sensation so different to the soft cheese.

That's all I remember... the rest of the room was quite dark like there was just one or 2 candles.   I think someone had brought us the cheese fresh from a cellar below, we were on a large estate but I don't rember much else.


Next dream I'm with teachers and young children on a stone bridge... we are walking over the kids have been split into groups to work on making a pot/vase.  The group I'm looking at have made a small red pot but the teacher is snapping  bits of it off and eating them!

Next Roz appears..  she's whit her hubby and he says to me look at Roz!  She's been working out.. when I look she has an amazing 6 pack :stuck_out_tongue:  She wants to take me to her gym so I go with her. 
It's a small gym with weights like one I used to visit near a place I worked in London but in the dream the atmosphere is wired..  we are just left to do as we please.   Roz helps me onto a 'work out' machine but when I get on it's wired.   More like a stand up computer game..  it's got a screen and places to put your feet, there is a viser too but its not in the right place so my vission is wired, partly of the room and partly the screen.  On the screen a space station has been destroyed I'm watching it blast apart and the debris float of into space. 
I step back from the machine disorientated when the side of the gym opens they are large metal doors on wheels...   inside it seems to be an abattoir hanging on meat hooks are lines and lines of tigers, they have a variation of coat colours some light some golden or white...
They all still have there furr but there heads and paws have been removed. 

I woke up after that. O.o


Night befores dream...

My main dreamscape.. 
I'm opening a shop with friends - we are going to live there too it's tiny. 

We are selling rainbow things and crystals it's very beautiful.. there are small windows to display things and we are putting crystals in them in rainbow piles. 

We are also arranging a reunion a meeting under Pisces - in the spirit of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...