Wednesday 26 July 2017

Broken Symobolisim and Planes Dropping Bombs.

Tuesday Nights
Lots of broken symbolism.

I was in a cafe with a Ghost..  it was doing stupid things.   I tried to ask about it but I was told I was asking the wrong question and I should be asking 'what is plasma'  ???

Next was a beautiful bar of soap.. black, like it had charcoal in it it was wrapped in a paper wrapper of black with green, pink and gold swirls with gold writing.

People sky falling....   free falling out of the sky sometimes me sometimes I'm catching them :stuck_out_tongue:    A flooded field, with very old farm cottages   first there are insects, they are eaten by caterpillars that are then eaten by rodents. 

Meditating in a dream I'm outside looking at me above me is a dolphin in a bubble  -  It's curled round making a yin/yang sign rotating in it's bubble of water.


....
Plasma
'an ionized gas consisting of positive ions and free electrons in proportions resulting in more or less no overall electric charge, typically at low pressures (as in the upper atmosphere and in fluorescent lamps) or at very high temperatures (as in stars and nuclear fusion reactors).
"the current passed through a column of plasma"' (edited)

4th state of matter??

Wed Night.

All set in a strange Futuristic Alnwick, it's very friendly people all over lots of children too, there is a kids disco with a flashy floor lots of Cafe's, Bar's open food markets spilling out onto pavements.  people are mainly on the streets and it's dusk  or at least a perpetual purple twilight.    There are multi coloured lights all over for people too see  by.
 
Bits of what I was doing I remember are that I'm engaged to Zak/Ian/Josh they were all one wired thing...     I want to break the engagement.  I have a ring with 3 diamonds in I'm undecided weather to keep or give it back and leave. 

I'm in a large dam swimming, there is a wired wrote iron stair inside and under the water, I'm walking along it but the water has eroded it and it curls away dragging me under the water.

-
Second dream was like watching a wired action film, I'm with 2 of the guys I shared a big house with in London..  we are in a waiting area/lobby in a big tower block.  On a floor above a famous person has been murdered, then the tower block is exploded and it falls into the river below.    It's one person doing the killing and we are playing detectives.   

Next part I remember it's like a crazy war zone with planes flying low over motorways dropping bombs... it's all pretty epic to watch lots of explosions and destruction people have all come out to watch stuff getting blown up there is no sense of loss or sadness at the destruction more a kinda WOW!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...