Monday 24 July 2017

Weekends dreams.. Some lucid, Dog's Sea.. Off World.


Sat's dream.  I'm with Dom my xpartner.. 
(Meby this followed on from the him as a DJ dream-game a few nights ago...  where most other DC's were NPC's or not with it... I can't even remember if I wrote that up) 
Anyhow in this dream we are in a game again it's like a crime to solve our 'contacts' have had brain/mind locks put in place that is stopping them remembering things.....  we can see them in there heads they are like wheel clamps on certain memory pathways.   

They have been set so they explode if tampered with and kill the person.   It got more game like and a bit more like VR after that I think there were headsets of some types - the world we are in is odd there is lots of sex, it's a collecting game like 'pokomon or something'  but it's a world with lots of people and we collect each other by finding and having sex with a target - it was quite involved with many levels and also fantasy style monsters to mate with in the higher levels.



Then Another dream Sat.
 I'm on Brighton beach there is a big circus there but to enter you need a vaccine first.  I don't go in.
The DC's all have different coloured hair, there is a roofless mini bus filled with lots of old women all with crazy hair one has green pigtails another purple braids.  I wade out into the sea which is lovely and the dream glitches here.    Waves stop/water not wet.   Like being frozen in a hologram... it starts up again. 
In the sea are squirty bath toys, I'm collecting them.
For some people the sea is like jello slime and is coating them in gunk but for me it's gorgeous clear and blue still.

Sundays Dream the only one I could be bothered to write up.  This ones's strangely real/detailed)

Seaside town possibly somewhere in Europe, it's warm the streets are shadowed as the building are 3 storeys high and roads narrow only wide enough for a single car.     Strings of old fasioned coloured light bulbs are hung criss cross down the streets and there are lots of cafes and tables and chairs spilling out onto the thin roads.    It's old fashioned but in a timeless way - the cars are modern and peoples clothing is current. 

People spend most of the time in the streets both day and night. 

A small girl only around2 nearly wanders into the road in front of a passing car....   I grab her out of the way, she's lost her Mama.  I take her hand and tell her I'll walk with her till we spot her Mama.

As we walk the girl ages and morphs lots into different children different ages..  sometimes black, sometimes white.    I'm staying with them to keep them company.   When I find her family her Mama isn't there but her Auntys are and the girl runs to play with cousins... they are meby Spanish ..   I'm not sure.  Anyhooo they have dark skin and straight hair..  the Aunty thanks me and tells me the kids Mama is looking for her but she'll send word she's home safe again.

I walk of and get onto a small bus, it's destination is the waterfront a small old harbour way down threw the crowded streets it's hard for the bus to pass all the people.   I see myself in the mirror I've got dark skin and straight hair too.  The bus drops me at the sea front the view across the waters are lovely.  I wake here. (edited)


Last nights.

Roz is very pregnant the baby is growing fast...   I'm in her house showing people round for some reason.  In the dream the house is lovely... then the lucid bit flying but flying threw things... trying to stay lucid enough not to smash into trees but asleep enough to keep flying threw things and not wake. 

Fay is singing in a parade, Donald trump is in a Float. 

I have a home with 4 dogs..  We ware cub/scout uniforms of some kind...  I'm asking someone about make-up?  They show me how they apply it, it's heavy they have dark long hair and dark skin  I'm morphing between looking and being the face the make-up is applied too.     The only other thing I remember about this dream is a massive box of 400 tea bags!  It's a brand I've never seen...  brown and white packing with blue logo it's like a catering sized box all the bags are wrapped separately.  The box's is nearly empty and I'm flatting it to recycle it. 

Next is the big dream I'm again at my Grans house..  (So possibly male ancestor stuff)  There is a row argument there  it's her old house that was 2 storeys with an Aga cooker and pantry and veg garden. 
It was before the newer cottages were built so before I was born and the view over the sea is lovely.  )
There is an argument/row and several people are kicked out, we are all family.   I'm not in the group that have been ejected from the family home...  so I'm welcome to stay but the people who've been kicked out are kinda more fun (unethical)  drink/drugs/crime/party's...   I'm thinking it's going to be pretty dull staying if they have all gone so I go with them taking on there taint as it were and ostracising myself from the family too by siding with them. 

We in a house under house arrest... It's a bit like trainspotting.  We'd agreed to the house arrest as we could just sit round smoking pot, selling coke and gaming... while I'm with them it turns out that this is kind of a 'cover' and that we are part of a wired 'group' that I start to get to know.    As I'm not under the arrest thing I can come and go so end up bringing/fetching and relaying messages.



After the arrest period is over I'm at some kind of party with them - it's wired people are quite well off and well connected.   There is a wired core group that I'm being asked to join and as the party's over I get introduced to various people one is a female we are probably both early 30's she's got dark/black hair.  I'm not certain what I looked like but I was female too. 

We watch a debriefing vid and while I'm watching it an older guy next to me is talking about the 'off world control centres' He tells me I 'know' of them but not how to reliably interact with them yet... that's his.   'Skill, power.. he is in constant contact with the off world control.    (lol this all made lots more sense in the dream) 

Though we are like a hummm   'resistance' to the system of control. 

The female I'm with tells me her speciality is phone numbers she hands me a bit of paper I'd written on way earlier in the dream.  It's got my writing on in blue biro it's an old reporters pad sheet..  It has my name/address and contact details in my own writing then in her writing it has notes about my life.... she's also put her contact details on the paper for me to keep.

It's my turn to tell them my 'power'  I duno what it's going to be up until that point then I do.   I go to where there is an old guard dog it's belonged to a guy in the group but it's old and blind now and very aggressive.  It's been kept looked up and food throw at it as it's to aggressive to touch.    I go and get it....  I can influence animals with my intention.. it's not like control but has the same effect, I kinda 'show' the animal what's going on and what I'm going to do and it comes with me in my arms.  The group are confused and wary at first but I tell them it's ok to touch the dog and to say good bye to it  - they do and the dog allowed them to pet it and remembers it I then tell the dog it's it's time to die and it stops it's own heart and brain function at my intention and dies.   

They like my 'power' O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...