Thursday 6 July 2017

Guns, Cube Fractals and lots of Dogs.


I had 3 dreams again.

First one is the oddest.  It's got lots of guns/men and dogs in it's violent and changes alot.

It starts in a field we are collecting kids from something but there are more dogs than kids, I see a dog I know called Rolo on it's own.  It's following me and Kef so I'd taken it home, Nel another friends dog and Katy her owner are with me...   It swapps so all dogs are in my dorm and I'm trying to get there to let them out and give them back to there owners.

I'm trying to get back to a massive building I live in we are all in small rooms with communal facility's  I'm in dorm ?31.

Walking back there we keep coming across 2 vans.. the sides are mesh and they have skin heads driving them and also some in the back with the dogs.   The dogs are all ridge-backs and trained for fighting, some are in cages some are tied up like they are waiting to be gutted some are sitting.   People are trying to help the tied up dogs but they guys and animals are all very aggressive.   Me and a friend are talking about what to do.   We need to get back to my door to let our own dogs out.   Once in the building it's huge I know my dorm rooms ends with 31 but there are 1000's of these floors and I don't know were my **31 is.    The floors keep swapping round like an Ersher painting.   More skin heads are in this building and people are getting shot.

As someone close to me gets shot we find ourselves outside now there is me and a guy I don't know.....  we are confused as our building was in an industrial area and now we are on a run down seaside beach resort the only building close is a tatty old public house,   we go to enter but another skinhead comes out and shoots the guy I'm with.   The shot guy falls to the ground and starts bleeding out and the guy with the gun looks at me and says 'Want to have sex?'  I shrug non comicality but follow him inside.... once inside he starts to grow hair.  I'm looking at him confused saying wern't you a skin head outside... he seems confused too as now he has short fair hair.

We hop again and are in a small bathroom, I put the tap on and the water is mixed with yellow sand from the beach..  we are running it threw till it comes clear.

I wake up here. (edited)

***
Next dream is also with dogs...  I'm on a long sandy beach/desert  2 dogs have become tangled together with leads/harnesses string.   They are getting more and more distressed and I'm rushing to untangle them before they start to attack and fight.
I manage to untangle them and take of there leads/leashes so they can play.

It then jumps to a seaside stall..  it's selling sunshades.   100's of styles all bright neon colors and very wired shapes, some only cover one eye or the other... as I'm trying them on I find one that makes fractals   it starts with a cube that is folding and unfolding flicking round and making a massive wired tunnel of cubes also doing the same thing I'm inside it when the dream falls apart and I wake up.

***
Last dream,

Wired vet dream being in a vet building with no animals just piles and piles of paper work.  The staff name tags say things like 'New nurse'  'Old nurse' 'leaving nurse' 'Retiring vet'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...