Thursday 13 July 2017

More things Morphing.

My bloody cat was such a pain in the ass last night, I must have chucked her of the bed about 20 times and each time she got back on and into my face

First part of the night was



Dreams about trying to sleep but being pestered by entity's/creatures/invisible things....     lol   fairly straightforward what that ment :D    Stupid cat and her dying flea infestation.



Second one was more wired....  I was in a transport hub underground place (It was a bit like a motorway service station but surreal and underground...  it served the same function as a servise station.   I was part of a convoy and we'd stopped to rest and were packing up to leave.  I couldn't find my stuff.    My group had left and a guy offered to relay me onto the next meeting hub to catch up with my group. 

He did when we got there I realised he was the one who'd taken my belongings.   There were hidden in wired places round his car they were just stuff like a cardigan, dog lead..  fairly dull things but clearly mine.  I contented him about them but he shrugged and left. 

So I meet up with my convoy which consisted of some people out of my family and some friends.   I tell them this guy took my stuff and open the bag, but when I look in the bags full of rubbish, bits of recycling. 

They tell me I'm imaging it,  I know that I'm not but that they will never understand so i just let them think I'm nuts.   Next I hear music no one else can and I start to dance and follow it...  (They all think I'm nuts at this point - )  I think I possibly left a nutty version of me with them I followed the music.    It reminded me of this quote.
'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. '

I followed the music and it got wired there was a party/parade/festive on sand dunes near a shore...  I danced with them for a time then stuff morphed again... and buildings started to rise from the ground an a cliff face so I was in a small alcove with access to the shore and sea.  It was like a little community milled in and out and round I open a door and someone said to me, living here you'll soon learn to close doors fast and there was a woosh of wind... the whole place was like an air tunnel with wind streaming threw it.     I think I went to the beach after that.



Oh...  just reminded me of this from Feb....

First dream is a errr I guess it was a race/game/hunt, we were in an unfamiliar town and the race was in and out of buildings and doors.... the town was really windy too so we had to struggle with draughts and doors not blowing of.   The race was to find the 'One in the Many'    It was really good fun, fast and blowy :smile:      Only that dream I was the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...