Tuesday 4 July 2017

A large building.

My dream was a house... no doors, windows. We are decorating it, Ian's been filling the walls and sanding and there is filler dust all over. Some stuff is covered in dust sheets some is not. I'm painting a kitchen, it's totally unfamiliar a galley style with a brown range cooker old varnished cupboards and pinky tiles. It's perhaps 70's I'm not sure though, it's not nice :P There is a door here that is closed it's from an airport departure lounge, I need to keep checking the flight time tables so I can paint when people arn't passing threw.

I go upstairs, the second floor is lots of children's bedrooms. These are beautiful, bespoke furniture and hand made toys and furnishings high ceilings and the rooms are all one but kind of separated by partitions there are wide open space but the 'rooms' each have a different distinct style and theme. It's very beautiful. There are children in the rooms... some are shared siblings. Some kids are playing, others colouring, sleeping reading.

One boy has his father next to him singing and playing a guitar. I look into a tiny cupboard, it has tiny clothes and shoes inside all hand made very fine they look like they are for dolls.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...