Friday 14 July 2017

More lessons, Fractured Mind and What to Learn.


Dream 1   massive collage...  So a learning dream.  The intake was massive - people everywhere and infants too...   I was familiar with the lay out and set up but there was competition for dorms/spaces/rooms.   Shower facility's were massive  (Also familiar... like this is a real place, but not from this dream...)  Stainless steal locker/storage and and huge wet room.  In the dream the campus had 2 factions, that were having a mock war/battle conflict.    There was a huge age range of people from toddler to old people....   at one point something was taken from me but I found the people and they gave it back.   (This normally means I'm hanging onto something not healthy/useful)   2 versions of my masculine were there my Bro & Jack. (edited)


Next dream  I'm in a car in an unfamiliar city.  @guy   I know your busy but I'd love you to have a go at this dream  (likely so that I can disagree with you O.o  cause I'm like that)  but you make me think about stuff differently!

Clear blue sky, warm and summer.

  Zak (youngest is with me and also a gaming friend who is morphing between several male gaming friends I've had so is probably male me)
So in a car....   We have a laptop and are logging into onto a game..    When we log back in  'male' me is checking out of a zone/achievement/goal - but as female me I've not been working on it, so I have a crap achievement/score and haven't finished it yet..

I'm a bit Miffed I've missed out on it but as we log in as one...   and  I have enough to pass it and as we logged back on as one I have passed/completed this thing  now - so can't go back.


Part of me regrets being to linked to (my) male companion  (This is dream speak for my logic/competitive)   The male gamer leaves and I'm alone in the car with Zak.   We are in a wired unfamiliar city... 

It's a residential wide street meby America nothing like I've seen in the UK.  Our car is parked facing uphill...    Out of the window I see guys on the left  running down the path on the opposite side of the street, tall black and they have odd guns & hand grenades.   I realise we are in a battle zone...   and see more people very similar running up the street on our side right.   

I'm with Zak and realise we don't want to be in the middle of this.   I don't drive but can make the car move with my mind so we follow the road for a bit looking for somewhere to pull over.
Out of the town it's a winding lane following a cliff face to the left..   We pull into a lay-by hoping to stop cause I'm controlling the car from the back seat using emotions.   As we stop a massive strong waterfall pours over the car..   coming in and making us wet.  We don't mind but when we set off again we are on a bike, me at the front Zak at the back.   We go down hill into a small county village. 

On the right is an ancient church...  At first I see members of my family (Cousins and an aunt on my mums side) I've not seen for years, I go to them and tell them I'm sorry I logged out to fast, I want them to tell my Dad I didn't mean to not finish.    
I leave the path alone now and walk back up to the ancient church it's a lovely day and there is 100's of people around the old building...   it's got the feel of a funeral but people are dressed for a wedding, meby 50/60's style.   The church is full and people are in the grave yard all dressed and waiting..   It's exciting.    To my right are cliffs again, the same as the waterfall...    Left is the road winding down the hill it seems like a valley road. 

I'm in the church ground with an elderly lady in a flamboyant hat...   She has a dog with her wearing a bow tie.   I'm not a guest as such I've just come in cause I want to see what's going on... as I go up to her and her dog there is a 'last stand' type of salute/band (which is the only thing that marked it as a funeral rather than wedding) but me and the elderly lady are looking down at her dog who is sat on it's haunches with it's chest puffed out looking up at the sky. (edited)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...