Friday 13 July 2018

Fabric Support and Meeting with a Queen

10th July
2 very strange dreams the second one not at all pleasant.

In the first I'm with 2 adult cousins it's a kind of 'party' it's very dark and outside my cousins house in Berwick - One cousin has prepared food and the other is being very rude complaining about it. 
We also have crazy face paint colourful wired/glittery but also a bit twisted too think scary circus. 

There is a game too.... it's running round a small dark scary hut with lots of broken doors/windows and trap doors.  The outside is dark too..     Females run round the outside and inside are rapists who try to grab the women running round the building.     It's like a teenage horror film or something and there is no intention of raping anyone it's more the 'fear/anticipation' 
Some others and me had agreed to play, and I realised quite soon that there was nothing in the dark building but our own fear/anticipation. 

Next there is 2 men I think one was my x.   The both like me but I can't decide which I like, I know it's wrong to interact with both but I like both.   Next one of them is caught steeling from a gang at the party.   They have surrounded him and are intimidating him making him sit under a table while they stand round him.    -  Woke here.

Next dream 

This is a house warming party for my friend who's about to move into there new home.

She's put up or is trying to put up her bell tent in the garden (they will be living in this overt the summer while work is done on the property)

She wants me to help,  in the dream the sun is setting the garden is big and beautiful  -  the tent is wired and instead of a centre pole for support she's got lots of small connection poles that don't quite work/reach they keep bending and won't support the fabric then they tun into a tower of pans/bowls/mugs and cups....  again they won't reach and I can't help her put the tent up properly. 

Next I got for a walk into a field with her my other Friend and her 3 kids, we are looking down on the new house.  There are 100's of birds in the air and they are pecking at small crops they ground is very dry and the plants look ill and parched.

We come to a bench and sit down.. I notice these huge insects on the ground, they are like massive ticks but coloured like lady birds - I point them out, then realise there not a 'good thing'    I'm trying to use my phone to look them up and find them at first -  They are and invasive immigrant tick and can suck all the blood from a human...    I want to double check before I tell them but then my phone goes wired and I can't find the 'close all apps' button the phone is so full of info/stuff but I can't find what I need to show them.    Her children start playing over the top of these insects - I want to stop and warn them, but I wanted to be more sure/check before scaring anyone. 

Thurs 13th July

Jewellery box, gems  a broken cup being carried out to sea and a magpie

http://www.wildspeak.com/animalenergies/magpie.html

Last night.

(First dream a garden walled/dark bindweed criss crossing)


Another train dream last night.   

I'm on a journey with kids.  I'm making my way to the front of the moving train - the train is packed. 
First carriage I'm working my way down the isle of sitting passengers  The next carriage is more of a room saloon/bar like they used to have on old posh trains. 
It's more modern though some people are sitting some standing & mingling It's less crowded but I notice a sign saying 'No Children' so we don't pause but keep moving on towards the front. 

As I leave the saloon next carriage is a corridor like the trains with small compartments and corridors down one side.  The corridor is packed and as I push by a very old preacher he taps me on the bum with his holy book...  I shoot him a questioning glance and keep going. 

The next carriage is like a cargo hold it's dark and people are laying round on the floor I'm stepping over bodys,  Zak has started to lag behind and is crying/whining  we pass a young guy who smiles at Zak and tickles him to cheer him up and we stop to chat.   
The guy stands up holding Zak and playing with him and they clearly like each-other.     The guy has lots of black hair and a big bushy beard he looks middle eastern - I comment he's clearly been round children a lot and I ask him if he has siblings.   He tells me he has 12 I smile and say wow big family, his sister appears too she is a little younger meby early 20's has her hair covered he introduces her and we talk together. 

The setting changes and we are all in a large temple they tell me we have arrived at Galilee.   The preacher from the train is speaking to a huge packed crowd... it's some Abrahamic religion he's very old but seems to know me and keeps talking specifically to me he likes Zak.      There is another preacher with him younger I don't recall what they were talking about more the fact they kept talking to me and Zak.  I think we passed Zak threw the crowd to them. 

After they had finished talking we are mingling in the temple I have in my arms a small fat raccoon it belongs to the ancient preacher - It's very sweet and placid and has curled into a ball asleep, I'm looking after it.   

The preacher tells me that a king and queen are visiting and he wants me to cook the meal they will all share, he warns me he'd rather I didn't meet them though (as he knows I won't show deference and he doesn't want me to get into trouble)

I'm cooking food in an area outside but still in the temple grounds it's over an open fire and I have 3 thick round cast iron grill rings with fired clay hummm  I duno there like little tubes that I can use as legs to place over the fire to raise up the grill rings  (I've never seen anything like this but I knew how it all worked)  I'm cooking skewered strips of marinated meat and fish and have other veg on the fire grill too. 

Next I'm summoned to the King, Queen, Preacher - I think they had requested too meet the cook - I know I'm expected to bow/crawl??  Something about my head not allowed to be higher that theirs and they are seated at a round table eating the food I prepared.     (The queen was like a young version of queen Victoria) she's wearing a flowery 50's style sun dress - I didn't notice the king.  I walk tall up to them my eyes locked with the queen.   She's amused and tells me I will be flogged, I can see the Preacher rolling his eyes at me in disbelief that I won't bow to the queen but I just smile at him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...