Thursday 2 May 2019

Being with Child Me.

Dream was set in Germany I was visiting a friend there in the dream she had a daughter the daughter was me when I was about 5-6 years old.  I knew it was me and was spending lots of time talking with playing games and taking care of myself.  

Outside were we were was a large muddy dig site, archeologists are there and they are excavating bits of wood and treating them like bones, brushing and labeling them - the soil is deep and rich and dark warm brown.

Last dream was an older Muslim guy I think i was Muslim in the dream too I was also an older and younger person again, girl and woman.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...