Thursday 13 June 2019

Giants and a campus

First dream was about flying and an underground science facility hidden inside a rocky mountain. 

We were taking photos and trying not to get seen - we had gems that made us invisible for a while.    There were flying dragons too, and vegetation to hide in.
-

A beach dream, walking bare foot on the sand - the beach was busy with odd groups.   Some were mixed groups of giant children, they seemed to have a range of special ed needs and were being cared for by adults our size - the children were way bigger than the adults even though there ages were 2-7ish.   I  we came up to there knees. 

There was also a huge fat dog on the sand laying down, when I say huge he was the size of a double decked bus - a sandy retriever type of dog.    We left the beach and walked a track inland still bare foot. 


Last dream was me returning to a uni campus after a long break.  the new intake were arriving it was like the start of the autumn term.    The campus was bleak and industrial more like old multi story carparks, a petrol station was there too.    I knew the place and had been there for years I was way older than all the new intake, I'm running and climbing threw the buildings part parkour and part flying, bouncing up to look at roofs and hopping over buildings.  I see a security guard, he knows me and nods a greeting.  

I go into my building it's small and thin with one room per floor and a metal winding spiral stare case going to the next room, it's industrial feeling again dirty and dark like a multi story carpark. 

My room, is small and damp on a ground floor - the whole dream is dark blue/grey.  I go into my room it's dark inside and messy with stuff I'd left behind.  
I prop open the door to my room and then building let some air in and open a tin of cat food which I put in a bowl outside.  I shout for my cat (carry my old cat was in the dream, but I didn't see her)   I tell some of the new intake that if they see a black cat can they tell her I'm back.   

(This place had a familiar feel)

15th June

Making an epic Journey but trains not connecting or stopping at stations. ( My train theam)  I have gifts for people, stations have cafes in. 
-
Dark hillside a man has kidnapped a woman, he's keeping her prisoner (Male me & female me)  I'm Male me, the female is chained up, the male is nuts - Female escapes and there's a fun/crazy chase scene threw grass on dark hill sides, The male has another life but go into a mess. 

Sunday 16th June

A big floaty maze complex, it's got a military theam.  There are operations going on in different bubbles  - I have an admin roll but also access to time bombs - they have 4mins before they go off.   I have to randomly distribute the bombs and yell the 4 min warning.   It's all fun, game like. 

- Another dream were I'm in a bed with wooden duvet.   -  Oh and I'm in my main dream house, but it's wrong the sea has gone and there is a swamp/lake where the quarry field was.

Monday 17th June.

A Space pirates dream, there is a big wired warehouse/house too it's full of people & children.    I'm moving rubbish and planting plants.   A large black flightless bird comes up and pecks me, I remove it's beak from my hand and keep clearing rubbish - later it then talks to me and apologizes and asks for help.  

A restaurant in Seahouses.  I've gone in with friends to eat, the restaurant is very busy and the man serving has a young baby - I get up and offer to help/clear tables or hold the infant for the large flustered male owner...  and suddenly the place is really hostile.  
People shouting abuse at us as we are 'different/outsiders and not welcome' and the owner angry that we are wanting to be served and we could help by leaving.    I address them all refusing to be intimidated or to go and my group mingle threw the restaurant and help with the food prep- table clearing so all can eat.   The atmosphere changes and we all sing together. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...