Wednesday 26 June 2019

Prison Dream.

26/ jun
I'm male - In a prison, it's wired ultra modern underground.   Caves with ice too but also part of it a learning place. 

I'm a lair and manipulator I like the prison guard but I manipulate him, getting drugs in and onto a release program I don't deserve. 

There is a wired dynamic the guard/captor is really angry with me (but it's cause he's angry at him self for trusting me)   I didn't feel bad - there was an inevitability to my manipulation - but I understood the anger and feelings of the guard towards me.  

Was an interesting dream of power/manipulation/motive and emotions in a closed enviroment. 

Edit..

27th.

Moving to a new house, has a crumbling stone tower filled with children's story books - big outside garden with lots of veg growing.

Sat 29th
With Emma in a wired place (possibly a wired dream version of her grans house)   She has a garden, there is a shed and inside tomatoes are growing.
Then the shed has gone and the tomatoes are ripening.  There is a tray like an old fashioned surgical tray - on it is laid out some new born nappies.   ( I think there was a labour ward too) 
Next bit of the dream I'm leaving but   need to light the fire before I go.
The fire is a burner in a wall, like an old fashioned bread oven built into an inglenook fireplace.  I'm lighting the fire but I'm using loves of bread as fuel.  
The bread is home or bakery made un-sliced but not fresh, I'm tearing the loaves up and putting them in the fire to burn. 
I want the fire lit before I leave.

Monday 1st

People I know, a fruit/cocktail stand/  It's for charity.   A city street covered in snow, everything is white.  A strange modern library with wired shops and looping stairs. 

Edit to add more :)

Wed 3rd.
School campus dream, a big art section and walking along a sandy and snowy beach.

Friday

Main dream area sitting on the door step watching the sky change from blue to stormy.  Driving in a car with harrier but I'm driving from the back... move to the front to reach.  Lots of children in the road crying. 

Sat

Long walking journey Main dream area a pool on king street.  The number 16 - 16 of us in the group.  There is blind archery.  Chris n Sandra's house but has a wired tent/leasure center attached to it,  big party hall.   A city in the distance very modern. 

Sunday,

Very modern & new infant school - passing threw it.  Very natural and lots of hand painted walls and steps.   I have a jug with Kefier in but it's all uniform inside and there are tiny beings with wings and horns all the same  - I'm pondering angles/angels in the dream.  

Tues,

Hamster tractovator - Masons sign.   Hamster on the other team.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...