Thursday 5 October 2023

Start of Oct Dreams

1st Oct

An odd false awakening dream at work.
I was in the room I was in on top floor. Kids were playing on the floor and a group of friends had come to a memorial on one of the residents that passed recently. 
I'd looked at my watch in the dream and realised it was time to start...
So I'd got up n done everything I needed too, then looked at my watch and realised it was now only 5am.
I looked at the clock outside and got up as I'd thought it was 5 and started, then wondered where my college was.... When I checked the clock again, it was only 4am and I was starting to early.

2nd Oct

Really odd dream, I'd been getting acupuncture in my face but the needles were huge and they were being pushed threw to the bone. 
I looked like Pinhead.  Winnie was there too in some wyrd dominatrix roll! 

3rd

Day sleep, been having a dream with Em was my main dreamscape but rough.  We were kids hanging out on the streets, sleeping in a canvas tent.   She had a crack pipe and we were going to get high, but I was woken by a neighbour clearing the street with a space before I got to take a hit.

 

4th Oct

First night in bed after 4 night shifts.   Didn't dream till gone 3 then a deep long involved dream I wake from at 555.

All set in Berwick.  It had started with Chris n Sandra who were retaking there wedding vows in an outdoor ball court. 
A market stand was selling children's clothes and a large bell with ribbons stood on top of a pole.  I was a guest seeing at the ceremony.  The bell ontop of the pole rang and that was our q to go see them off in the car.   The ballcourt seemed to be were the garages are in the estate that they live.

I'd popped into their house before going to watch them leave.

After that I was with this strange rich family.  3 brothers and two of their wives and a bunch of their children lived in a large open plan modern house.

At first they were friendly, welcoming us in.  

There was a celebration of sorts for one of the guys, he was making an announcement about his success in a outdoor space.
I'd borrowed a book from a local library that involved a sort of health test.
It had a probe like a pulse oximeter that gave a detailed bio read out.. And I was using a pinprick test for blood gluc.

Me n Zak who was with me were using it, and the others wanted me to check them out.
After a while of being nice, the rich family became unkind, I realised we'd outstayed our welcome.  
I'd left their house with Zak and we were heading into town when he wandered off.
lost in the crowd Ian appeared and wanted to look for him.  I'd decided to call the police as someone would have likely found him and told them.
The first phone I found in my bag was an old handset from a house phone and didn't work.

Stopping outside a church there is a bench by the old stone wall.  One it someone has created an alter of bamboo animals with strange tusks.  
2 huge strange cats are fighting on the street near me.  Puma size but with unusual markings on their fur.
I create a small alter of my own next to it, with random bits of stuff I found.
Looking threw my other bag I find my normal phone n call the police, they have Zak and arrange to meet me.
The place we meet Ian is there fighting with some other guys and they run off as the police 4x4 approaches, I meet Zak n thank the police.
I recall I'd left the library test kit at the rich house and have a feeling they won't return it and leave me with a fine I don't have credit for so I head bk there with Zak to pick it up. 
They still have the book, and request me to test there blood before I leave.
While testing there blood gluc as they'd asked.  I pricked all the guys fingers collecting a drop of blood.
One of them called me 'Warlock' from across the room.

 

What was that about?  'You had to ask....   '   I get an odd download.   Pressure test, god mode game...   It's alot at once  

Eh?  'Lay down n shut up'  lol

Too much stuff, Chris n Sandra family lines, blame, slain and game.  'Lay' 

I knew it would be better unpacked in a dream,  but I have an appointment early this morning.
Did go into another dream were I'm back once again in Berwick, this time on a bus with Jithin.  We'd gone up there to meet some Indian friends we both knew.   But was woken by my alarm.   

 

5th Oct
In a place like a halls of residence with Martha and Claire, we were studying there and looking for shared accommodation for the following year. 


Last dream was odd.  I was with an Indian guy in his lab.  Loads of strange equipment I was a lab assistant of sorts.  The setting was very futuristic with bullet trains connecting city's. 
I'd been beaten up and was a mess so he was keeping me out of site doing lab work for a time.  I didn't mind as the other thing I was made to do was sex work and I was happy to skip that. 

Something had happed to my eyes too and I was finding it hard to focus both eyes the same way.   One was pointing of to the side.  I was using a mirror to try bring them back to pointing the same way.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...