Thursday 11 January 2018

Children and an Elephant

Tuesday 10th
I've been dreaming lots but hazy recall.  (Getting used to new sleeping time with kids back at school.

Tuesday I was in a wired Alice in Wonderland type place, with steam powered stuff, and canal transport.


  Last nights were long long dreams too, the first was being in a game rpg type thing   running round a magical landscape.

The other I was in a the medieval town near my main dreams cape.  I was solving some kind of puzzle,  looking for someone... clues were like a grey pinafore school dress from the year I was born and a white Tudor rose, and other obscure connections, I was walking the cobbled streets trying to work things out.

I was aware my Dad was in the town somewhere too with my old best friend.    I solved the puzzle and it was to do with female she was a twin?  or another Me, or I had been her.. or I'm not sure but anyway she was now dead/gone I was trying to find people who knew about her.  When I did meet her friends it was on a street corner we all had dogs with us, they seemed nice.

I left them and my next recall is I'm in a class room I don't recall what the lecture is on but into the room walks a friend I've not seen since childhood (I'm in touch on facebook) we went to school in that same town.  He walked in and saw me and then started crying,  I got up and we hugged and I cried too  we stood holding each other crying.

Then a group of people walk in too,   me and old friend are still hugging.   It's the sister/family of the female I'd been hunting for.      She says to me 'you were looking for stuff about (the gone female)  these are hers,  they are yours now'   She had with her a bedraggled group of 6 children, the youngest is around 5 or 6 and looks a bit like I did as a kid, she wraps her arms round me and holds me.    The other woman walks our smirking.
The guy I'm with said lets take them to your Grans.   I hug all the kids and tell them they are safe.
We go to buy flour to make bread together and we take them to my grans house.. or a building near where she lives....  it's on the cliffs with a garden that goes down to the sea it used to be a school but was made into an outdoor school retreat place.     It's like I remember it an old white communal building with big arched windows right on the low cliffs next to the sea. (edited)

I was intending to look after them all there....    Zak woke me up :stuck_out_tongue:

Was a wired dream,   I'm not sure why me and the other guy were so emotional.   I've a feeling that the other me was a different version of me  that's checked out earlier, one who stayed up north and had lots of kids.....      perhaps she stayed friends with another version of this guy and he was sad she'd died.  ?? It was wired, I felt responsible for the kids like they were my own, all 6 of them O.o (edited)
Today

Jan 11th 2018
I think last nights dream way my brain de-fragging :stuck_out_tongue:  it was wired, crazy and fun.

I was in an MMO game again,  but it was a crazy world  I could fly and had an elephant to ride on,  I was collecting stickers that were invisible.  I had a little bipper button that I had to click to locate them....  I was collecting the stickers to get my elephant a present which was a giant cotton bud/q tip that he could carry round in his trunk (like they would a tree/log)

It was such good fun :smile:    There was also a kid who irradiated me..   made me go all tingly and wired.  There was also a big old hotel that was wild west style, the owner was an overly dramatic woman in very old fashioned clothing.  She was stressing that there were no people there,  non coming   - but we were there  we were just quiet and hiding.
We didn't want rooms,   I was laying with a guy resting on a wooden bench we went there between games to rest I think... anyway the hysterical woman was then hyperventilating so I flew up and treated her for asthma.. but I'd gone back in time or something :stuck_out_tongue:  Cause they didn't know what asthma was and some of the others were worried I'd changed the future again.   O.o  lol  lots of crazy but fun dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...