Monday 19 February 2018

14th Feb - 19th Feb 2018

Wed 14th Feb 18
Hazy dreams..   They wern't when I was in them, but my recalls not great now.   First one was a guest house in the country with a autistic boy.   
Then there were wired rocks  hexagon shaped like the giants causeway but they were in grassland some parts buried and some not. 

I was sharing some mushroom pizza with a friend claire she gave me a slice of hers to eat.   

Last part I mainly remember a little bird we were in dry earth caves red earth.. some of them were open so daylight came in.   There was a lovely little bird on my finger it was black and orange patterned.  Small and round like a wren with fast wings like a hummingbird it kept coming back to land on my finger with it's tiny bird feet :)




Thursday the 15th Feb
Dream starts in a large house  (this is a familiar place from other dreams but each time it's slightly different)    I think it's a version of a big shared Victorian house I lived in in London.   We are renting there. 

Anyway it's huge, and sprawling with many many rooms the dream starts at the back of the house,  there is no heating and I'm on the phone ordering fuel for the fires..  I was vaguely aware we had fuel that needed chopped but someone had asked me to call and get the guy to come chop it  On the phone I realised that was taking the piss so instead I just asked him to bring more with the intention of chopping wood myself. 

I light the fire in the back room I'm in which is messy and full of chairs.   The house is damp and old paper pealing of walls but the rooms and deco are fantastic. 

An estate agent arrives to show some potential buyers round the property.   She;s crazy, really eccentric sings lots and goes into the kitchen to make a cake with licorice all sorts.  O.o

I take the veiwng people round the property with me while I take fuel to the fireplaces.    Each room I'm discovering a new again (this part is cool as I'm aware of the form the rooms have taken in other dreams too) 

The first room we enter is green, blinds are closed and there is an amazing lamp lighting the room it's made from bits of drift wood that are floating impossibly around the golden glow in the middle.    It's still quite dark making the lamp a focal point.  I can recall I'd had a crazy trip on psychedelics in this room.    I light the fire.

Next room is a series of rooms a bedroom and bathroom and shower room, it has no windows.  Ann a vet I worked for is there, her children are with her and younger.   Everything in the room is blue I say hello as the people look round and then we leave.

Back out in a hallway the estate agent is still rushing around we head up a wooden spiral stair case to the next floor into a room with a fantastic glass turquoise fireplace, it's old and damaged but made of amazing bright blue glass tiles that reflect the flames.  The fire here is burning well so I just leave the fuel. 

Up another floor we see a row of small single beds, these are used by students who stay here they all have lovely colourful patchwork bedspreads.  Some of the students are in there. 

Next I'm on a floor with sky lights and children's rooms they are amazing, fabric forts and castles with curtains all bespoke and a childs dream room.      The room has a small fire place that I put the fuel with.   

Outside the back is a school but it's painted rainbow colours with glass paints on the windows, it drives round and collects certain children to bring them here too.

-

In the second dream I'm with Anns hubby also a vet.  We are going to operate on a dog it's an old bull breed and it's having issues breathing we are doing something to it's throat.  The operating rooms is not familiar it's several floors up and the med equipment is very old fashioned. 
The dog is anesthetised and I've got out all the stuff ready for be unwrapped for the surgery but the vet has vanished.  I'd though he was scrubbing up but it seems he's gone to make food.  I can't leave the dog and don't want to wake it up as it's surgery not been done. 

As it's on the table the dog seems to be younger now more like a puppy sleeping on it's back it's soft.   There is an issue with the tubing for the anaesthetic and I'm trying to sort it...  I mange to fix it with a givingset.   eventually the vet reappears and I wake up.

Sat 17th.

Dream.. it's wired cause my recall is amazing at the moment... but I'm blasted with 'real life' shit from the moment I wake :P

First dream I was playing in a massive tree house  with a play pool at the bottom... I know there was a treasure hunt and a pool party but it's all hazy now. 

My second dream that I can remember from hrs ago  is that of being in one of my main dream areas..    it was of yoga/tantric sex 

Oddly this area was the place were I was having recurring dreams of that.     In this dream I'm with 2 male friends who are gay...  we are in a kind of sex/yoga lock.   It's more hard work than anything sexual  but it's also deeply intimate.  but it's about holding the lock we have.   So we can feel the strain of each others muscles and the slip of the body's against our own sweat.

It's work rather than pleasure.   Wake and then get into the same dream but kids are there too,  they are in a 'games workshop'  learning how to play. 

The end of the dream I'm walking out of the town into the pastures.  I walk threw an old folks home,  there is and old stone arch it's buried mainly and what remains is covered with moss.



Sundays dreams. 

It's the paper shop in my main dream area, it's changed again though its being updated and the area below  ground is there again.  (was in the dream were I was a toddler there)  this time it goes a few storeys down.  on the lower level is a woman's area..   it's like a posh changing room, there is an area for feeding babies.   Lots of women are also laying on sofas in dressing gowns I think they were at a hen party.
Next floor up is a fresh food farmer style market there is a bakery stall with lots of fresh breads and another with veg. 
(someone faints here and I catch them)  The ground floor has been changed too and I'm suggesting new more colourful stock. 
There is also a memorial book for Mel, it's got a blue cover with a sunset and the clouds on the cover move it's woven but real.  In the book is Mel's art, story and poetry it's lovely and we are having a kind of service of remembrance for her.

Second dream is game like.. there are 2 factions and I'm a spy sent as an emissary, I'm from a peaceful faction but am sent to the war like one to infiltrate them. 

Many of the people in the dream are human animal hybrids and I have a lover on the more warlike faction who is part rhino  he wants a promotion and gets the position he wants running a prison/fort.    The leader of the dark faction makes me his 'Imperator' I have this wired full red gown I have to ware it's heavy and stiff like carpet. 
There leader had a palace too,  it's got a huge red and yellow and orange stained glass dome. 

I'm caught trying to poison the leader   (I've been set up by someone) and I'm fleeing before the kill me.  I'm helped by some zebra people who were on the peaceful side also under cover and once out of the palace we head across countryside, I can't keep up with 2 legs and get tangled in brambles  I struggle for a bit then realise the dress is caught and unzip in and leave the dress behind stuck in the bush. 
I know I can't outrun them so I break into a cottage/house in the countryside to hide but I wake the owner who starts yelling....  I woke up climbing out of a window at the back of the house.


Last nights dreams. 

I'm at a rave with Dom & Jon it's outside and was set in Southafrica  there are stars overhead and they are falling... some of them are blue and I realise there metallic birds, one of them is batman and he comes to dance too O.o 

In the dream I can 'see' emotions, they are swirling round people like water or smoke.  A huge train arrives too inside it's amazing...  like the Orient Express polished wooden panels and rich velver sofas, lamps and filled with people from all over the world in various traditional outfits.

The train is stopped but the doors are closed and we are looking at each-other threw the glass windows.   

Next dream is dyeing birds...  black birds that are losing there feathers, no one knows why  - it's set int he garden of my main dream house.    Another bird is made of cloth patchwork and it's ill too...  I'm trying to work out what's wrong with them. 

In the last dream I'm a trainee nurse on a busy general ward (This hospital is familiar from other dreams)  I was getting patients ready for discharge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...