Monday 5 March 2018

End of Feb 18

20th Feb
I was with 4 people we all had a different skill, 2 male 2 female and we were on a journey to the north pole. 
It started in a car that wasn't really a car but a whale O.o  but we were going to drive it to the sea further north before we would start swimming  (we were going to travel in the whale) 

The other female is doing the transforming of the whale and she also has these wired oxygen seeds that will allow the wale to stay longer underwater once we are in the sea.   

We travel further and further north up a coast line it's getting colder and colder until there is snow on the beaches and rocks and then we go into the water the other female tells me thank you... that the Whale hears my feelings and it's grateful.   (I loved the whale and was greatfull to it for carrying us)


Second dream is an old shed.  There is a family with 2 young kids a hippy woman and man  (I'm not sure what I was or why I was there)   They are turning the shed into a home but are getting discouraged as it's hard work and a stream flows threw the building. 
Some workers were ment to have put in a sink but all they have done is make a channel and the water isn't flowing correctly. 

The woman is upset and is saying she can't let her kids live there with all the wet...  but the building is amazing with awesome potential.
Set in countryside... It has an oak wood frame and is all glass with open panes where the air flows threw.  They have made a thin cotton tent type hanging that gives a little privacy and protection from the strong sunlight. 
I show them how to dig a channel below the floor so the water can pass under the house and back out without making it muddy,  I also do something to the water coming in so it flows better first coming into a bowl were they can use or collect it and then down under the floor to pass out the house and back to the stream.

22nd Feb
I had a dream with @melody and @guy Guy in...  or about them. 

In the start of the dream I'd built a 'church'  or it looked like one it was like mincraft so made out of cubes and I could fly.  The church had a huge tower with rainbow stained glass windows on each side so it looked like a tower of light. 

Then Mel and Guy were there too and we had another wooden tower that floated on water, it was made of wooden planks a bit like a krait tower in GW2.    It went up into the air and also down below the water level spiralling up and round and round and down. 

Mel was under the water trying to get Guy to come down and Guy was on a plank above the water  (possibly procrastinating)  I don't remember what I was doing I think I was moving around allover as I remember being under the water with Mel but also on the tower too. 

-
Next dream I have a fish tank with 5 or 6 small tropical fish in, the filter and heater is radioactive and I'm concerned it's not the best way to heat/filter.  The tanks systems starts making unpleasant smoke so I take it out with a view to returning it.

I swap it to an old fashioned pump and tank heater element.... I'm worried for a while as the timer seems wired and the water is to cold but I sort it out and the fish are ok. 

Third dream I was the girlfriend of a man who was part of a rich family.  My partner was eccentric with unwashed wild hair and an untamed beard we wern't much liked by the rest of his family we were at a formal meal in a large dinning room with red velvet chairs and dark polished wood.  (old fashioned)  Dream swaps and he is meeting his cousin they are pirates of sorts they have a massive old fashioned boat and we are arranging to sail and join them.


First part of the night was wired.  Wasn't like a dream so much I was just 'with' male me, it was relaxing and healing.


close but not sexual,   intimate and gentle..  I had recall for much of the night but hazy on wakening.

27th Feb

Night before last they were really fast moving everything was shifting, walls appearing disappearing people merging and morphing. 
It was like a communal building but as I walked room to room they would change walls moving fire places vanishing.   There are 3 or 4 cast iron bath tubs in one room filled with people smoking pot and talking each bath has 3 or so people in...  I'm walking around confused watching the walls move and re appear...  I go to make my way outside onto a balcony and am surprised by a kid there he has white iphone headphones round his neck - it was so real and surprising I startled and woke myself up. 

Last night...   I was 3 people all females I kept having false awakenings where I was like me but not be things were just a bit of like I was on the wrong side of the bed.    I kept wondering were the other me's were. 

Oh there was also a long dream where I was a music student I'm at a high school felt like it was the USA somewhere. 

I'm quite large and I have dark skin, straight hair I play piano my friends are also doing music.      My music teacher is male and married, he's tall bald with dark skin and bright teeth.  He likes me, but I'm not comfortable cheating on his wife.  The teacher is holding an end of term party it's at his home and he has a pool,  I'm not keen on going.   I feel awkward around him and he makes me uncomfortable - all the other kids are going.

His wife had turned up at the party she was beautiful and angry.  I'd left and was travelling threw a town alone at night, I knew he was following me.

-
Oh there was another dream too that was like being in a game..  we had to carry a colour into a doorway

1st March

Dream of being in and around a large square building It's an art collage, but also a cafe, gallery shop museum and dorm.    It's massive very modern and square it has outside bits inside and huge paths In the dream I'm wearing roller boots to wizz round. 

It's very busy with lecturers and students and we are all learning from each other  - it's so eclectic there are fine tailored men's suits next to rock bars,  a person lecturing on 18th century fine wall paper and then other students doing rubbings and modern takes on it.  One of these is lovely it's got roses in this black iridescent geometric pattern it's all rainbows and black at the same time,  modern and old fashioned. 
A guy is lecturing on foils and the focil record and students are making rubbings and art from the geometry style shapes of shells. 
My area / display was on an upper floor all glass walls and my stuff was dyed fabric hangings, fabric for clothing and hammocks.  The colours were amazing dip and hand dyed some were tie dyed but in amazing detail all marked out and then tied at regular intervals and dyed layer on layer moving the ties to make amazing repeating patterns, I was explain the process to someone.    After that I rolled of to go join a class on paper rubbings.

3rd March
Dream in a dream  the dream dream was of a cave underwater in the sea the walls were covered with gems and crystals... the dream I woke up in I was very far north somewhere in the arctic it was cold,  snow but also sun too I was with a group.. we were doing something with blood and tubes.  There was also a public bath house we visited one of our group had been arrested fro drugs or similar but I took the blame for him getting arrested for smuggling.


5th March
Last nights dream was odd...  I was with 3 different females that never met each other..  that I've known at different times in my life.  Jean best friend from 8years old,  Martha who I was good friends with at 16 and Tanya  a friend and neighbour from now.  We are all a similar age and were all our normal age in the dream. 
We are at the house Jean lived in when she was a child and her mum is there too she's our age too but also still Jeans Mum.  We are there to dye our hairs! 

I'm going to cook for everyone to say thank you for the use of the house, I'm making a meal I think there was 10-13 people and I was going out to buy the ingredients.

-
Next dream I'm also cooking for a large group of people....  but again I don't have the food yet.  This time i'm in my aunty sheilas house.. my Mum has come back to life and is in the kitchen she dosn't want to eat my meal and so is making her own, I'm irritated with her for hogging the kitchen for so long to cook for herself when I've got 15 or 16 people to feed.

When she's finished I go to find there isn't enough food so I need to go shopping, the first shop I head to is closed so I got into a strange shopping mall and into a card box, I get involved with making a card embossed with sliver and gold powder - someone calls me and tells me the food shop is closing soon...  I feel bad as I've not got the food and lots of people are hungry and waiting on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...