Tuesday 6 August 2024

Bridges

 


Lots of dreams over the weekend, but was to sleepy to keep track.
I did keep visiting the same strange massive metal bridge....   It was just in the sky, it was so big I'm not even sure what it was connecting.

 

Last night was collage, though I did visit the bridge again.
It was end of year at collage, I'd been bleaching my hair, It had already been a neon type of greeny yellow, and I'd left part of it unbleached in the green colour.
The communal showers were huge with loads of toiletries left laying round, I was looking for some shampoo to use to wash the bleach out.
Massive bags of face masks and stuff.  We would need to clear all the stuff away before the collage shut. 

 

It was dark and the moon looked amazing.
I was wandering around between tower blocks :)
 

Again, the same huge metal bridge from the past few nights.

Then last dream again I'm in a city, it's a holding area where we are waiting on a plane.   It's an odd space, like a square concrete hole in the ground with a sort of wide ramp to access the ground in the center.

Seemed to be linked to the first dream were we'd all finished the year and we were with our bags and crap waiting to leave the city back to our homes.
I had the old cotton bags I had back when I was at collage.  Groups of people are laying around on there bags, chatting and sleeping while waiting the flight.

I was playing a game with a friend where we jumped into the center from higher and higher parts of the ramp... A game of chicken of sorts to see who'd jump from the highest spot. 

Loads of kids drawings too, they were of the city we were in.  S&R theme,  could see the airport and the area we were in and then the surrounding tower blocks. 
They showed people being lifted up on winches by helicopters and stuff. 
I woke while in the line waiting to board my transport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...