Monday 12 August 2024

Random Spaces

 


7/8

Craster main dream space, It's a version I'm familiar with - no cars and only people walking.
Where the carpark is is the ruins of a monastery or old church.  A cafe is there I work in as a waitress, tables are set outside the ruins, it's warm and sunny and I'm serving a large family of 14.  We didn't have enough menu's and I was reading the kids options while the adults picked.
 

In the other dream I'd cut myself twice.   It was on a metal BBQ.   One was a deep cut across my stomach and another on my thigh.
The wounds didn't bleed but they wen't healing.  Were interesting to me as I could see all the various layers of skin, fat muscle n stuff.  
I'd left them a while but they were still refusing to heal or granulate so I'd decided I'd better get them
sutured properly to bring the various layers bk together. 

I'd called a dr for an appointment but got sent to a strange A&E unit where I met a nurse, woke up as I was waiting for a Dr to put me bk together,

 

9/8
First up I was in the same dream well 2 dreams for 4hrs.
On one layer was a hospital - the other a castle.
I was with Inka, in the castle there was an endless fight...   The hospital was putting stuff bk together again.

Another dream was car stunts...   Odd stuff, also very fine needles like errrr   acupuncture.
 

Paper shop in my main dream space too.   Shift work.

Last dream I was with Dom, big outdoor play area... Like an inflatable game arena.  I was covered in bruises, deep purple on my hips n legs.   I can't recall how - I think it was to do with being sent flying of the bouncy thing n landing on the deck.   It was like an adult play zone, bouncy but also violent.   There was objectives and was lots of competitive fun. 
 

Party vibe with food n lots of sex.

 

12/8

Slept for 17hrs after hardly any sleep between 2 night shifts.

First dream was my main dream space.   I was making an outdoor bed, I had 3 spots I was going to use.
One was the space outside the old cobblers, another was the other side of the road or the harbour hill.

The one I wanted had a leek from some guttering that needed fixing. 
Was a cosy dream.... Rugs pillows and blankets.

Next dream a large garden attached to a beautiful old guest house.  
I'd been given the key...  I arrive threw a big beautiful old wood door, inside kids are using it for choir practice.
Was unusual inside, the garden was walled with raised veg beds and tables and ponds.  Inside fireplaces and large dinning room for breckfast.
The beds were raised bunk areas and lofts.  I was looking to live there and chatting to an older hippy guy who'd run it.
Next to it was a more commercial area.  A busy modern bank, and then a railway station with an incredible grey and red train....  Very modern, the painted pattern on it was upping my lucidity.  It was the end of a line the track going below ground.  Wasn't a people station, more of just a big depot.

 

Last dream I was with a group of people... I seemed to be deciding if I should have a relationship with a guy.  He was young, thin with a shaved head...  Not sure who I was.
Was intimate.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...