Thursday 15 August 2024

Spots & Bites

 


14th

First dream was of long needles, both for tattoos and injections.  Something about a vaccine too.
 

Second dream I was with a guy... Think it was the same one from the other night, he was a partner.
I had a rash, at first they looked like chicken poxs but then they all went pussy and infected.
After they turned into colorful shimmering scales.  It was an interesting dream.

 

There was an old castle set on a half floating constructed metal platform.  Old Victorian style, it looked amazing but was old and going to fall down. 

I was with a team assessing the structure floating around and under it. 
 

Last dream was an odd castle.   Could have been the same one from the other dream.
We were eating puddings and overnight oat brecky things.
2 social workers in a quirky room, I was chatting with them.  Also Em's sis was around and made Em the biggest ice cream cone I've ever seen :D

15th

A strange hospital with field beds, they were in the dark set on a stepped hill.  The steps between very high so we had to climb. 

I was helping people, but also being prepped for a surgery too.   Lots of various dogs were sat with people at their beds.

 

In another layer there was an odd story too..... People moving on together after many lives. 
They were a group that waited till all were ready to go. 
It was close to their time to move and this was being discussed in a dream/astral state - the recalls and plans being put together.
We always moved as a group/collective.

 

Another dream too, an outdoor arena.  More of the strange layers.... This seemed linked to the first dream too with the movement of a group.   This time there was attempted kidnappings and faction wars.
It was hindering the group movement as some were being removed and hidden to stop them all leaving.  

 

Last dream was my main dream house to Mortimer road.  I was moving down there with a new group of people, some remained the same I think Rachel...  The house was bigger and slightly diffrent 17 of us would be living there so rooms were shared.  I was sharing the large lounge with  3 others.  The group seemed nice but I was a little freaked out that I'd not be able to spend any time alone. 

16/8

Was dreaming first with Leon, then Kaylo

 

101  I was in a green area, small wooden cottages with tongue n grove walls, painted white and built in shelves.   A big inflatable banana tree.  I was telling someone 'If you have a lumpy dumpy - you need more fiber n water'

 

202 I was with one of the Spears twins, possibly David, I was healing something or someone... My hands were wet.

404 A large collage, Bottled water machines selling a brand I'd not seen before.  We all had bags of medication, the pills looked more like party drugs with some of them having been pressed in orange star shaped.   A brand too Tulsi, the T was silver foil and printed onto some of the tablets too.

 

Ocimum tenuiflorum 
Ocimum tenuitlorum, commonly known as holy basil or tulsi or tulasi, is an aromatic 
perennial plant in the family Lamiaceae_ It is native to tropical and

 

It was a residential place and we collected a bag of the pills each evening that we took at various times.  All slightly diffrent selections.  We all had matching school uniforms too. 
Was an old wooden style building, with desks and halls.
 

 

505 it was like a high school over the wall from my main dream house.
The dream started with me laying a new carpet in a room, before I whent over into the school
Lots of outdoor space... Was set around the quarry before the houses were built.
Had a swimming pool built into the old quarry pond
The lectures were unusual and there were kids of all ages up to A level. 
One female was talking about Mania being lack of scared Masculine.
Amazing cake and desert collection, colourful fruity.   Strawberry cream cakes, kiwi and

Meringue slice bars with choc, rasbs and granola. 

I'd found a pair of really indescribable insect/animal things... One had a sort of soft coloured shell, wings like a beetle a head like a grasshopper and a forked tounge.  Another like a errr flying starfish. 
The one with the forked tounge bit me. 

At the end of the dream I'd collected my sons for my Dad... I was taking them to my main dream house but got distracted by 2 mad proff type guys who were telling me all kinds of odd stuff. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escaped Animals and Living Art

  9/9   Painting and mixing paint, a rainbow of pastel colours, they are thick and gloopy the paint had texture was shaped like small ...