Monday 22 October 2018

Grumpy Dreams - Mid Oct

Friday 19th Oct
1st dream
Again it's a massive communal building it was meby a country hotel or something   - bit I recall I'm in a bathroom huge high ceiling  and old bathroom fittings, a roll top bath and high lav.   I'm o the toilet and behind me is a famous picture   It was like The Creation of Adam  by Michelangelo, but slightly different...  People were coming to view it and I was just trying to pee and have a bath.  I was trying to be patient about it....    Next bit I'm in a more modern room that is like a library  - but with bunk beds on shelves.

2nd dream..

Huge auditorium  - enclosed, quite dark looks like some kind of Vatican building but it's also a bit like the EU parliamentary place.     It's full of world leaders and me and Zak are there too and were tired and irritable.  We try to sleep in some chairs, but then get moved on as there the 'British pm's chairs'   So we  move on...

Next we are supposed to be hosting a party with Americas Trump...   but he wants to bring his own food.    I'm in a kitchen with stuff he's sent on ahead as that's what he wants to eat...  There are 'pork Snitzels, and also some kind of cheese melt thingy like a breaded potato and cheese thing'  I'm tired and grumpy and wondering why we can;t all eat the same. (edited)

Sat 20th
Last night... also hazy as Zak was in our bed sideways O.o

I know there were lots of old ancient and other worldly buildings.  Some were like ruined castles with women in ballgowns dancing in moonlight.

I'd stopped to study a parasite,  it lived in a fish and people were annoyed I was killing the fish to get the parasite out to look at.  The fish was small and orange and the parasite was a long thing clear worm I could pull out.

There was also another ancient building that was being rebuilt commissioned - mainly for appliance repair, but we were also adding a area for pottery clay work.   I was making and painting things with clay.


Monday 22nd. 
Last night had a really cool dream though I was angry in it.   Male me was Ian and we lived in a or rather under a strange steam punk  city.  

We lived below it, deep in some of the lowest layers (like a huge deep catacombe/cave under-city)    Male me was a shaman, I was mainly ethereal and formless - could teleport/walk threw walls vanish    -  I was annoyed with him as he was respected and I was barely noticed and disliked in the above city - he was telling me it didn't matter that we were the same and one. 

It was sexual but more magical  - in fact imitate and magical rather than sexual.
We were creating and manifesting - playing with form and reality.   It was like dream in a dream, but was more of a trance/magical state in a dream.
We were in one of them sandbox void spaces where we are formless but can play/make together.
Were using wolf spirit energy to form a matrix in which to create life  -   the forms we were making were symmetrical and strange they looked like bacteria/spores  the kind of thing you see in microscopic pictures but larger scale.
Second dream was wired... I was going to Fays school and had to ware her school uniform but I could only find trews with holes in the knees, or skirts that were her firends and the wrong colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...