Tuesday 13 December 2022

Elephant Ride

 

8th..  Again into the same dream all night.

A world of castles and competitions lots of grass and stone, Inka was in it in a roll of a merchant I could port back too. 

 

There were lessons, and races... Elves costumes,  machines and dogs all-over. 
I was helping Inka to upgrade a cart he had.... It was a little like one of them chose your own ending books.

We had to take a female to a hearing.   The female was a little like young Em in that she was small and blond and accompanied by an older fair haired guy.  

 

I was more like grey Ren, no hair and big eyes.  Ripples of the same dream too...  My Room, and the back bedroom of Shilas. 

A blue and red room.     Mars and Jupiter as planets too.

Heavy snow falling... And strange creatures in it, a polar bear made of transparent slime, sliding down the window amid snowflakes.
 

Then back again to the cart, they had moved on and I needed to catch up.   I needed to avoid motor bikes that were in the same area.


...

 



Dreaming, but not making notes...   So cold :D

Lots of night shifts,   just mainly jumping in and out of a persistent dreams space with Inka.... 

Big fire and warm furrs...   Sleep comes almost instantly. 

14th
Brilliant dream.

Started at a large outdoor gathering, all kinds of crystals had been placed around the area and we were collecting and sorting them into shapes and colours before leaving.

 

We arrive at my main dream space at the first school field.   It's huge and split into 2 parts.

 

The bottom has large machines and layers of soil and organic matter and being added to make a community growing space.   It was going to be no dig I think, the soils were being layered up and in the middle a bonfire of scrub bushes with a scarecrow witch is burning.

 

Further up is an outdoor market and bar, all made out of the same wood as the stake.  My Dad, Mama more friends and family are there.  There  is a buffet of the most amazing food.  Crazy layered cakes like caves and works of art, fish platers of all kinds of prawns and seafood....  Cheeses and stuff.   It tasted and looked amazing.
It was a Sunday too.

 

I'd wandered off with the intention of taking some photos of the soil layers.  Instead find myself on the front of an old fashioned river with a boat race.

It's like an old painting and this massively ups my lucidity, I realise there is no point in taking photos as I'm dreaming.

 

A massive fairground style elephant emerges from the water with a seat on it's back... I'm wondering how to get up there when it picks me up in it's trunk and places me on it's back and starts walking into the surreal town. 
 

We pass threw a gate made of milk butter and eggs and into a carnival style medieval town...    An odd Muppet like performance is being watched and a woman waves at me commenting 'Oh, it's your first time here'

The journey gets stranger, I'm aware I'm making my way back to the place I started as I'd arranged to meet Em there.
I'm also lucid enough to just observe and I'm still on the elephant in a space were thousands of men are building rooms with fire places.  They are mainly Asian and the same few guys are repeating hundreds of times.... The rooms they are making are again a set number of styles. 
Em's Dad is there surrounded by a group of the same person too, he's huge and a surreal gangster character...    Emma is also massive, around 8 feet tall and bound in coloured fabrics covering her face and body.
As I reach her the elephant starts to turn back to water and walk to the tide that's coming to shore in the space we are in, I kiss it before it disintegrates and thank it for the ride. 

A young girl gives me a rave poster and askes me to place it on my maindream house door. 

I was aware we were being opposites of a sort she was playing a role of gain and profit and I was seeing creation for art... Alarm woke me here.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...