Thursday 22 December 2022

Sacked from a Shop.

Dream on the main street.  Muddled shops, I'd been sacked from a job by Joan but she was running a newsagents.   I wasn't sure why... Lol but I'd guessed it could be one of a few reasons.  I had a baby son and was living in the flat above and lost that too so it was a problem for me. 

I'd found another job at a shop down the street.  Was like a different life, things were similar enough but all slightly different too.

When I recalled my current job I woke up.

Long dream, Sheila's main dream space,   Photos and outfits.   The room I used to stay in was large with many people in.
We were clearing it out and packing it into vehicles. 

A sort of class or meeting was going on, Fay was there and other art and music students.

We moved to an Inn were there was a party... Part wedding part birthday, I'd not known it was a Birthday party... It was Jean she'd not told all it was for her Birthday and then I'd recalled it was a week before mine - that was the date in the dream.

There was a guy with ginger hair and beard there. He was manipulating stuff, Hypnotising only some people so they were perceiving different things. 
I was stuck some place in-between so I could see both versions at once.  

I'd told him it had caused me a inpatient stay under the mental health act. 

He seemed surprised and embarrassed, I could see a woman with him to also hypnotising people with out them knowing.

A advert on the TV too for genetic modified kids.

Last part of the dream was surreal, 2 horses and dogs.... And cows that were in strange places and too scared to be moved.   This large dog was helping them in the oddest way by climbing on them and sitting on their noses. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...