Tuesday 6 December 2022

First Week Dec 22

2nd.   Not sure about the first. 
Got head cold, didn't want to move to much cause it made me sneeze :)


3rd,4th... Sick.

 

5th.  Lots of dreams but my notes are odd and unreadable.

With Aggy, a drug dea.  The drugs were wrapped in cubes of white with a shrink wrap cover.  

We were taking them in a school toilet.   Quite lucid.

I was looking in a mirror in a dark bathroom, I could make my hair vanish and my skull was a strange shape, with hard angles, it was alien like.... I didn't look at all like me.

A very angular and unusual bone structure.
 

A big storm,  ???  Fish.   Waves, Lights and Messages. 

 

A strange, teaching setting.  Medical, I kept dreaming and waking in the dream, doing the same thing over and over again.

My Dad was in the dream too, he had called me crying and confused.  I was talking about bone shapes with a male I knew, it was with reference to the bone shapes of the skull.

Last dream was a version of balifgate with European style cafĂ© tables and chairs outside. 

I was wearing black and white and sitting at a single table with a laptop outside. 

I'd been brought a small glass of clear liquid that I spilled by accident, knocking some on my white top.  It was aniseed like ouzo.
 

I'd gone into the building which was a mish mash of stairs and stalls. 
An escalator and climbing over a one way gate at the top, to get into another market area, then looking around at the things on display.  
I was looking for another white top, it had a leather string fastening, it was to replace mine that I'd spilt the liquid on. 

 

6th
 

With Roz, we were looking threw my wardrobe full of clothes.  (Not my actual wardrobe or clothes) Lots of outfits and colours... We had dolls too. 

The errr cabbage patch ones. 

We were waiting on 6.00 to leave on a journey.

We would have to move and repark the car once before then.

 

Next dream was errr Swiss army shoes?  They were convertible shoes that could be boots, Ski boats, Slippers, Walking boots... By folding themselves around. 

I was running away on a train too.

 

Mystery to solve..  Fivovault and an emo blanket. 
Then a party on the train we were fleeing on.

Last dream military terraforming thing..   Guys in sand coloured overalls we are clinging to this huge tank like machine. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...