Wednesday 30 November 2022

28th-30th Nov 22

28/11

Women's prison, laying on the floor after psychedelics had been smuggled in.

 

Odd version of liphook, same as that other dream were there was a station there.
This time a group of us were renting a flat above a shop.

I worked in a place opposite, the front of the place I worked was a cafĂ© the back a vets. 

Scribble was there with an owl... They were hugging and merging in and out of each other.

Chris my uncle was the vet there.  We had a toy cat that belonged to 2 gay guys we knew.... I was to inject it with a painkiller from a multi dose bottle. 

There was blood in with the mix too.

 

My uncle was annoyed as the cat needed monitored after the pain medication, and the couple would be going out and leaving it home alone. 

 

Other dream was jumbled, a building with a lift... The floors were images.

An animal, a claw, a beak and stuff.

There was a large store room, and incorrect stuff had been ordered. 

We would have to use it first.

Inka was with me, in a ware house, loading bay... Arms and cranes and a concrete floor.

He was telling me I'd have to take the blame for the incorrect order, though we both knew it had nothing to do with me. 

 

Chris again and my Dad... 2 babies, one was me.  A strip of the old photo booth photos, images of the babies, they looked like twins.

 

29th

Fire works in a field.  A teatcher who'd been let down.   2 schools side by side, one teaching kids to be good... The other to be bad.

The good school had a uniform of robes with bare feet, the 2 schools walking in a kind of parade.

 

Long dream with a Pidgeon type of bird but it had a patch of coloured feathers, bright green and blue like a parrot of some kind. 

The bird was friendly, liked being held and preened.... A car of strangers and an odd holiday type camp with horses and tired seating.   We needed to check out at 2am.

I seemed to know the young guy driving, still had the bird.
 

30th

In an MMO game, also 3 large blue and white bowls all broken in the same place...   Egg mayo with broken glass in. 

A wall painted badly black, someone had written vegan on it. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...