Friday 11 November 2022

A TimeLoop game


 

With Kaylo and Inka again, we are all getting on well together atm, smoking and relaxing in the re-ed hub.
 

A family dream.   I had a bro and a grandad and an unusual outfit.  
It was like a blue mini kilt folded the same way and of a soft blue fabric.  

A ruffled blouse and jacket.  The outfit needed a belt and I was shopping with my bro there.   (Bro & Grandad were people I'd never seen before)   The town was an unfamiliar style too, large independent shops. 

Reminded me of the how some of the larger old Scottish towns were years ago, it was male outfitters they were taking me too to find a brown leather belt to match the skirt. 

 

I recall I had one but it was part plastic and they didn't like how it looked.

Herbs too, blending mix's for teas.

A sparrow was nesting at head height in some telegraph wires, and we were watching a slow mo film of a gull in flight... It was flying in a light smoke and we were seeing the air flow over it's wing tips. 

 

Next up box heads, I'm with the same bro.... And his friends, they all have a box with the same cut out logo for a head.   I have one to wear too, mine was of a slightly different style.

In one box was a tiny fold out room, it had a paper grand piano and candles.   A miniature woman, a dancer in a red dress had gone inside it and was exploring the art work.

-

Next a dream of a farm with a market, lots of fresh fruit and veg, the owner was Leon I used to work for.   The place had a cafe too.  

The outdoor market fruit and veg I'd not seen before, unusual shapes and colours.

We were packing up and watching a storm roll in.

The sky was amazing black, grey white.   A huge storm cell with animal shapes and fractal clouds.. 
White glittery soot sprite things were flying our way to avoid the heavy rain, we knew we should pack up - but it was mesmerising and everyone had stopped to watch. 

 

A hotel dream, 6o's style rooms.   Sheila and Eric were to stay in my room, I'd been crashing there with Clare and another friend. 

Clare had a futuristic laptop and the guy a removable neon yellow glass eye.

We all dressed in black leather type stuff. 

I was to clean the room before it was borrowed by my uncle and aunt.

Outside the room were stalls and launderettes.  Some were like market stalls, others more high end perfume counters.
Some had free samples so I was getting some soap and shampoo to leave for them in the room.

Dream skips to a Halloween time loop team game, it was the 3rd  year of play.

Inka and Kaylo were on my team, but we all looked different.   Inka had grey/white hair... 

I didn't see much of him, but he was annoyed as we kept screwing up - it's why the thing kept resetting.
It's set in a very different version of my main dream space. 
My first objective was in a repair shop, dark and odd almost like a watchmakers but futuristic too, like a tech repair.
The shop was Inka's.
It was some how linked to the previous dream too.

 

I had the bouncy ball I'd got from the time I was sectioned - this time last year... Oh it was the one that belonged to another woman... Racy Tracy... I'd made her into erasey Tracy.

The other team we kind of knew..  They were a bit like the Hellraiser crew.  One had the same pins in his head. 

In the other time loops I'd been walking along bouncing the ball, I spotted the guy who'd caught me and hid behind a bush.   

He knew from previous years where I should be, with the ball bouncing and approached me instead.  

He wanted to know why I wasn't repeating my loop - I'd told him I was outside it now and we'd change stuff up.
He wanted me to do something for him, he was the other crew.... But I thought it worth a go, as what we'd done in the other loops hadn't worked. 

We walk in silence around what should be the harbour hill, but it's a cliff side with kittiwakes.

We part ways at a house like my old Aunt Ann's flat and I enter...  I find another member of their crew at the door who follows me in and I go upstairs into a large modern open plan kitchen.   I'd sat on a island work top, waiting for the rest of them to arrive.

... Humm, didn't realise it was 11/11 today. 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...