Thursday 3 November 2022

Permanent Storm Cell.

 


A long dream set in Thailand and the Indian ocean starting with parking up the car and swimming.

We swim threw a permanent storm cell.

I knew how it was formed and the sun and sea currents there kept it in the same place.... Other weather patterns rippling out from it.
It was strange looking, a wall of cloud but it also had what where like blood vessels running threw it connecting the water with the clouds at the top of the storm.
 

Once passed, the water warmed and was deep and still.

We arrive in the dark - moored fishing boats and rafts have lamps on so the others can see I'm passed the storm and heading to land.

 

We'd passed all night stalls and food stands, my Dad his Bro and another guy are with us.   They look different, shorter and younger... Wider legs.
It was like a holiday for them.  I passed Marcus too, I commented on how often I bump into him. 
Next part I was collecting a small spray of plants and herbs.  Mint and lemongrass, someone was putting more bits out for me to find.
As the morning approached we headed back to the waters edge.

Past a nursery with flying chairs, my son's were with me now and wanted a go.

A guy checking travellers ID's too but he didn't stop us.

A small plastic push able stall, with charcoal pencils. 

 

I woke as Zak was run over by a bright green HGV.  

It was as we were trying to get back into the sea...
He had a handful of turquoise and light blue balloons. 

The truck was driving threw the shallow water and I'd stepped into the road too to wave and slow it down but it was speeding up instead and the water was washing Zak to wards it, I woke as it bumped over Zak .. The 2 drivers grinning at me.

 

I go back into the same dream this time I'm in a small boat on the water, it's surrounded by wooden buildings on legs. 

Dolphins are in the water swimming round the boat and leaping up to be touched so I jump into the water with them were they surround me and carry them with them, one has a fin in my mouth.


There were 2 other odd bits to this.  A Christmas raffle with 12 winners... I'd won 3 of the prizes and a revolving door hospital place, a guy would be euthanasia if the timing wasn't right.

His daughter would stay with us to try help the transition go smooth.
An odd photo image I was taking of myself to make into a cartoon. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...