Wednesday 9 November 2022

7th-9th Nov 22


7th Nov

Was awake all night, I did dream in the day but very abstract stuff.

8th Nov

Lots of dreams....  Long rambling ones. 

 

In one I'd been riding a horse on a pebbly beach as the tide came in.

The pebbles were of a kind I'd never seen before, smooth but fractured inside like broken glass, mainly black and white.

Dream of an odd  city... A rave we were putting on.   People I'd not seen for a long time.

A guy giving other guy blowjobs outside of a transport hub.

2 people robbed me in a line at a station, I'd caught the woman but the guy had run off with my stuff.

I was refusing to let the woman go.  An armed robbery is taking place too. 

There are police around, but they are only tools of the elite and care little for small crime.   I'd called someone I knew to stop my bank cards.

A guy too, 2 of them... One had the same shoes as me.  He left and gone to see a female called 'reach for the stars'.

 

9th Nov.

Dreaming with Inka and Kaylo.

Kept going back into the same dream over and over.   It was a large communal building with strangers and family.

Hotel like, it reminded me of the Links in some aspects.
My Dad, Christine and Marcus was there again.
Some sections were for younger people, some older.  
Lessons too.
I had a work role there, mix of nanny, career and chambermaid depending what section we were working in.

When I was waking my dream dust was odd...  A mix of a fabric cutting pattern and star constellations.

 

Back into the same dream, I'd been put with the most vulnerable people.  Was helping move them to the centre of the hub....  I was also widening a search area for triangulation.

 

Large lasagnes had been prepared for the evening food.  And I was clearing up games and toys.

Wooden trains and board games like checkers but with small wooden pegs.  

I'd dropped them and a guy I knew was helping me find the small bits in a long shagpile carpet.
I'd walked back with him to the section he was working.

It was a male section of the education wing.

2 floors, with a long shower room where I was waiting outside for him.

 

There was an odd 'dead finger' phone.   It was a finger with a nail at both ends, it worked with a set of bat like ears that could be worn on the head.

 

He was doing generator maintenance, most of the residents were sleeping, I was waiting for him to finish so we could go eat with the other staff.
There were various contracted roles we took on in this odd home.

Wake again and go back, this time I'm in the reception.   It's like a hotel lobby mixed with a school reception.   My primary school headmaster was in charge with Red's oldest sister as the receptionist.
I was experiencing time jumps that the others weren't so was on what appeared an endless shift, as I'd keep slipping back in time to the start and repeating stuff.

Every time my shift was nearly over I'd experience a jump to the start of another one. 

I was interviewing the doorman over what was going on.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...