Wednesday 16 November 2022

Ruler & Train

 


16/11
Ddad joins Kaylo, Inka and me.. We start off by the fire in my main dream space.
 

A witch game set in Scotland around locks.
We were being herded by a group of people who had some kind of power over us, like Dr's or Priests.

A group of 8 females, a game we were made to play where one of us was a witch.

 

Strange outfits, long skirts layered old fashioned, dark blue and purple vertical stripes, with matching bodice.

I was bleeding too... And had no underwear.  It was me who was the witch, the others were hunting me.   We had roll mats for sleeping out in the open.

 

I kept going into the same dream, but the others joined me in it.

We'd moved the game onto a train, each female having a carriage room. 
Now it was Inka & Ddad playing the roll of control.... But they were also there to help me out. 

 

Inka was in the guard carriage at the back, which was a sort of lounge with high back chairs. 

17th

Wake at 333...

I'd been in a long dream about a collage opening, start of year.

The student union bar was empty from a party that had been held there.

It was linked to last nights dreams too.  

We were settling in, the classes hadn't started yet.

 

We visit an odd warehouse, supermarket where I buy 2 giant mars bars and a foldable meter ruler, it folded into 4.

 

Next was the same dream, this time we have a house.   There are 2 rooms and 2 beds I sleep in, one is warm the other cold. 

I had a baby with me too, it was possibly Zak... But new born.

A guy I knew shared the same beds, sleeping in one when I was in the other.  He'd also been on the same train as Inka and the others last night.

He'd come in to talk to me and as he opened the door a hedgehog came in with a calculator on it's back. 

The calculator display had the name helen on. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...