Sunday 27 November 2022

Giant and Puzzle Factory



21st.. (Nights)
 

Lilly tubers like plumbs.  A butterfly stick insect. 

 

'I couldn't give you the power to work it out even if I wanted to'

 

Poseidon and lots of people..

22/11/22

 

Odd dream, some choc button type tablets that got dropped on the floor and strange dentist stuff.

 

 

25th
Train, males and females.... 

Looking into the past and future probabilities of a planet I was going to visit with a couple of friends.
I wasn't keen on going there.... It had been left Orange.   Long ago because of a witch hunt there. 

 

26th.  

A dream with Inka, a strange white cube building....

People slumped upside down in odd cubicles. 

 

27th.  First night full dreaming after a week of nightshifts. 

A white SUV... It had been made into a camper van.    I watched it in 2 accidents, the same person driving each time.   Neither were his fault. 

 

Next a long dream I kept going back into.

A large square while building similar to the night before, much bigger.
I was working shifts with and Indian guy and one other.

 

We had a floor each to clean and prepare a room for breakfasts, I was on the ground floor near the entrance. 

It's dark out and the building has a strange vibe...   There is mist around it, rabbits and hunting dogs outside.  The kitchen in a separate unit, large catering kitchen and food processing plant. 
Puzzles too, my floor was Dagger/Dagger.  

I had to take this match and enter it into a phone stored in a box at the back of the kitchen, I was new to the building.... Which was a communal learning and testing place.

We were all being observed.   

A giant outside, he was taller than the building.   I could only see him when I left my awareness to float above.   It had the feel of return to Oz,  heads and busts strange art work in corridors.  The giant was overseeing the weather and the tests that were taking place around the building. 

 

Hummmm,  there was several factions too.    I wasn't sure who if anyone I was able to trust, so I was just playing my role.  

 

An army of mechanical dragonflies were released by the door.    A strange butterfly too....   I was being assessed for an 'ideal wing set' 

 

I could fly but it was in a frozen position, just hovering where I needed to go.  What we called a 'telecopter' was hovering outside too, searching and observing and communicating with drones.

 

Despite not knowing who or what I could trust I liked the setting and the teachers and testers - they seemed to be taking it in turns to take me on.... Trying to work me out.  

I was just using intuition to follow the codes and puzzles and unlock more areas in the space. 


--- I'd been dreaming with Inka and Kaylo from the hunters room...  Inka told me he was weaving the dream with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...