Wednesday 2 November 2022

Nov 1&2 22

 

Nov1st

 

More admin dreams that I think I recall but don't or can't get threw to waking.
 

Shadow my cat was bk, but as a person too.

A group of superheroes... I wanted to join and fly with them, but I was in a vehicle and the driver wouldn't stop or let me out.

 

A strange giant woman, she was 8ft tall.   We'd taken some of her clothes but they were huge. 

We were trying to find a way to sneak them back into her collection. 

She had a large underground wardrobe... But the space there was changing.

Black stone was growing and filling in the spaces where these people lived. 

It was pushing them towards the surface.


2nd Nov

A strange layered world.   A table top game set in a garden room space.  Stars and drugs were involved too. 

On the table top were cards, but we would take the drugs and leap into the table too - playing the games out in simulated worlds.

It was a turn based game with cards in sets.   4 teams, I was being mentored how to play.  The worlds were like towns with tinkers to trade with and mobs.

There was a law enforcement team too, not under player control.

As I was learning I was swapping between each team.

Next dream was long and vague,  I'd been moved on once again from a residential education space but had no other home. 

It was in London, I was looking for work and a dwelling of some kind.

Em was there too.   We'd been in a shared dorm, with lots of toys.  Bunk beds along walls.
I'd found Rach in the city, she was showing me round.   I wasn't fussy what work I did, I just needed enough for a room.
I'd lost a note written to me by one of my tutors, looking for it threw box's and bags.
There was a ceramics class and small remote cars, the city was futuristic but with still many of the buildings classical style. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...