Monday 31 October 2022

Piggy

 


29th.

Piggy.  I had a huge pet pig!  It was following me round a city as I was feeding it a big bag of crisps. 

The city was odd and attractive, made from self built log dwellings.   Outsides hung with lamps and fairy lights, the roads were dirt tracks between them.
There was traffic too, I was looking for a lead for my pig to take it back home....  I didn't have one and I was running out of the crisps I was using to make it follow me.
It was big and pink with some darker patches.

It's mouth felt funny as it ate the crisps.

Other dream was very long too,  a city and mall, with several collages and universities.

I was to take a lecture room, I'd got their early and wanted to head to my dorm to drop something off before the class.
I got lost on the way though....

My class was an hr long, and I kept taking the wrong turns trying to find my way back. 

It was 45mins into the class and I was still lost, outside on some grass. 

 

A bench were people smoked and another uni in the background.
A small yellow snake kept leaping onto me and wiggling on my clothes, it would come back each time I lifted it down.

Last dream a laptop locked into a security dock, the code to unlock it wasn't working and I was frustrated I couldn't get it back.

I was also trying to repair a small round collapsible table
 

31st Oct
A large shared dwelling, it was like a teaching hospital with dorms were the staff stayed.
I wasn't on duty but sleeping there.
3 large cobweb spiders landed on my face.
Outside was a tree and a meeting, to do with politics and the carpeted hallways were covered in dog shit.
A big alligator was moving about too, it came into my room.

 

Next part of the dream I was washing sliver jewellery in a hand basin with soap. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...