Monday 3 October 2022

Oct 1-3rd 22

Working nights so not much dreams/sleep

1st Oct.

Rocks painted like soft sofas.

Missing people, looking for them and checking them.


---

2nd Oct

Odd dream a hub with penguins and turtles and my dad.

Smelly turtle shit.

  I was having my hair brushed and it looked like a pool noodle.

I also had a Chinese accent.

Lots of various animals

 

A baby that turned into a woman, I had to take her somewhere with a soft toy.

Ice-cream and sorbet bar, lots of flavours. 
Woman wandering in the road, I needed to watch her. 

 

3rd rd Oct
 

A plane journey with a cat I needed to care for before departure. 

Boy in a pushchair wearing a dress.
A town were I was looking out of a window, some dogs had got hold of a loaf of bred and there were slices on the grass.
I shop with jewellery, I was wandering around looking at stuff. 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...