Friday 21 October 2022

Treasure Hunt


Dreaming with Kaylo and Inka again... Tonight Inka joined the dream shares a bit.
He's more like himself again.


A dream like a film.... It even had a sound track.  It was about small people, like rats or smurfs. 

They had a king and a treasure hunt.   Was set in a forest,  I had a pile of images, papers.  A map of the area like a treasure map, the image of a kings seal and some other stuff.

Next dream was involved too a I'd given birth to a daughter with dark hair and blue eyes, was feeding her and I had another son called Leo.
Then I was observing... A ghost family, the daughter and mam had planted a veg garden and something had happened in the family home. 
The father was a kind of daemon or ghost... But they stayed with him dying too, jumping threw realities until they were all on the same level.  They'd made a pact with something.

The grass was like tiles, combed this way and that...  Making patterns in this odd land.
I was at a table with 2 crows and I'd been given a pile of money for work.

 

I was wondering how I would be able to spend it... As it was all different kinds of currency, with different alphabets and images, some really attractive notes. 

Other things were old fashioned food coupons and rations and lunch vouchers.  

 

Next dream I was making a tree of threads, at first they were like embroidery of all colours, woven then they turned into silver glowing threads. 

I'd wired in little glowing orbs and the tree was starting to look amazing, but I needed more of the orbs to light the rest of it up.

The place I was to get them from was a strange seedy market place, were people arrived in vans.   I had a small VW camper, same as last night.

The meeting of vans overnight had been violent and there was blood on the ground.
I entered the store there to find the orb lights I needed in small draws.
On the walls were people each with an id number.   On one end was entity's with a unique number, but moving threw the space more people shared an id.
They were available to hire or meet.
It was an odd space, with a one directional flow.. But once you hit the far end you moved back.
Last dream I was in a house holding a square plate painted with coloured dots. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...