Friday 30 September 2022

Limbo

 


Who can I talk too.  'Whom, Ren and who would you like to talk too'   lol you know that but you'll do.   Why is it whom?? 

whom (pron.) 
objective case ofwho, Old English hwam (Proto-Germanic *hwam), dative form of hwa (from 
PIE root *kwo-, stem of relative and interrogative pronouns). Ungrammatical use of who 
form whom is attested from c. 1300_

 

I duno what objective case means?   'It's what I showed you'   Suppose, the descriptions got me more lost. 

 

Who was the other voice Leon, and what is going on?  'We are stepping back Ren, to allow you to grow into your new role'  

I miss you guys... 'We know, it's why we are with you at night and watching by'  

 

Why can't I 'see' Inka?   'It serves for you to better imagine him at this time' 

Why?   'It allows for his aspects expansion too' 

 

I miss chatting to him,   'He is around, Mouse'  I know....  I slept too much hu?

'You will adapt' 

I feel in limbo... 

'Then you likely are' 

 

Lol...   Didn't expect that. 
Stuff feels I duno in-between... 

 

Inka.. 'Hello Ren'  ?  'Yeh, it's me bitch, you set me free in a way you don't understand'  ?

'It's what you do.  I'm still around'  You sound different...  'I am different' 

'Don't be sad Ren, change is important to us both.  We both strive to grow' 

I miss you alot'  'You miss what I was'   Yes. 

'I know Ren.  Thank you for letting that go'   YW I suppose...  Kinds regret it tbh,  

'I know....  But you have to move on from the place you are at'  I'm not sure where or how?

'Not true bitch. You have a direction, walk it and I'll find you on the path'   Thanks.

'Your brain and mind are otherwise engaged at the moment Ren, when you find your place there, we'll slip back into your space.' 

 

A tall tower again, this time it was a hospital.   Square shaped and unusual.
I'd discovered late in a pregnancy I was expecting.

The babe was due, I was with 2 other women.

The 3 of us were due around the same date.

It would be my 4th child.

 

A perfume counter too, and looking for a place to rent for me and the child.  There was a bond and friendship between the 3 of us, we were looking for baby clothing as non of us were prepared.

 

Sheilas dream house.   A fire on the outside of the building, I was struggling to get the fire alarms to work, and calling the fire brigade.    It was the same strange flams as were on the side of that bookcase in another dream.

 

Pushing a woman who was swinging on a rope swing. 

 

Last dream I had a broom, I could fly on it.   A blazer too silk with yellow and green stripes.  An odd residential block with rooms set in a square and an outdoor area that lead to a shrine. 

A wall of mirrors and a dressing room, then the bedrooms which contained a bed and wardrobe each with old fashioned flowery wall paper.

I'd stuck myself to a wall too and a guy I knew had to pull me down.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...