Thursday 15 September 2022

Arms and Bangles


 

When I recall what I am,

My being comes alive,

Yet I am told that I'm just frying my brain from inside.

 

Their deduction seems illogical as I'm just feeling out my space

But I must admit, parts of my soul feel this is just a race.

 

To put myself together with all the bits I left behind,

When I chose a human body and I tried to fit into one mind. 
 

-

Animal hybrids again, deals and friendships.  Martial arts lessons with friends,  we'd got stuck for a while behind a tide gate... Massive metal thing with water all around.  

 

Next I was in a space with priests, mainly female.  It has the feel of a Sunday school or something.
One woman was making an amazing felted wool card.  It was large, a sort of Christmas tree, with hares, fox's deer.... There was a seasons wheel where they blended and merged.

I met a woman there too in a gorgeous outfit, a flowing dress the colours of autumn leaves, long wavy red hair and some incredible old fashioned gold jewellery that looked Celtic or Norse.

 

A long dream with yet more females.  I'd found Fay's teddy but in the dream it was Em's
oh yeh.. 
The dream had started in a dark almost like a youth hub.  We'd been there for ages learning and playing games....  This was linked to the first dream of the night.   They may have all followed on tbh.   I wasn't terribly lucid - the details just very visual.
We'd had and been hybrids there and were splitting into small groups and teams.

Later on I was in a version of here were many houses had been sold and new occupants were doing them up.

I'd stopped to watch a door being repainted with amazing art and called on the women to tell her how much I liked it.  Coloured sprayed patterns of vines that had writing in it too. 

Her new neighbours had come out a young couple a female with lovely afro hair and a guy who looked from the middle east, I'd recognised them from the other dream.  They had been looking after the teddy bear and gave it back to me.

I'd jumped with it to my main dreamspace to find Em, her house was full of women and children.  Toys and sort of well it was like a jumble sale of stuff. 

I'd taken a crying infant from a woman and made it laugh.
Returned the bear to Em and then started to explore.   

It was confusing as I kept getting lost... But on waking I realised that's cause the dream landscape was changing around me as I moved threw it.
I couldn't turn back as stuff would be diffrent.

The house was connected to one of them Mal type of transport hubs, but all the escalators were fast and moving in the same direction. 

The stores dotted about modern, independent stalls selling unusual foods, and drinks.

Everything was very clean.   I'd spotted some people I'd recognised also trying to find their was around and they'd mentioned the entrance beside a carpark.

I'd tried to follow but found myself again at the bottom of fast escalators only moving down. 
Some guys were playing on them and I woke up as one fell of and narrowly missed headbutting my leg.

 

Last dream was strange, I was on the floor outside a modern building and I'd been fiddling with one of my silver hoop earing's and it had fallen out on the floor.

When I looked down I couldn't find it on the tarmac instead I found 2 small plastic toy arms.  One purple one gold.

I was waking and falling into the same dream, still searching for the silver hoop but this time I'm in a modern tech lab.  I gave up and climbed out.
I was wearing unusual clothes and had on a bracelet on my left arm made of turquoise feathers and a gold twisted bangle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...