Saturday 24 September 2022

Key Fight

 


23/9

A GW2 style dream with flying mounts.   Someone was asking me about the morticians set.

A large hotel, I was kitchen staff.  So much amazing food.   Huge roasts with veg and tables full of deserts and cakes.
Dogs too, oddly there were many dogs... Staff from the PDSA

 

Last dreams were false awakenings. 
 

24/9
Still missing Inka, didn't seek any of the others out although they all offered company.
Just went to the hunters room to see the red infant there.

Prisoner or resident in a haunted house.  Cooking a meal with flavoured rice and veg. 
 

606

A huge dream with variable lucidity.

There was so much it was hard to recall it all.   I'd been fishing with a guy on a high harbour in the dark.  It was my first time fishing, we just had lined and hooks.  

I'd got a catch and wanted to throw it back but wasn't sure how to get the hook out.

It was a long sliver blue fish with sharp white teeth all pointed back.

It had clamped onto my hand and I couldn't get it off...  I was asking the guy who was some distance away wtf I was supposed to do, but he was just laughing at me.

There was another part of the dream with homeopathy,  a treatment for pets.

There were a few pills in a pot, I knew were to get more but the nurse I was with was insistent it needed to be animal medication.   This made no sense to me as it was homeopathy and the same treatment.     


Next bit I was more lucid and the dream got more surreal.   I was with Stephen Fry, there was show/performance going on.  We were being observed by two Indian women in colourful saris.   I'd some how messed up the dates, and ended up with the cast, I'd had to arrange them to come back the following day.  (I did actually screw up the date for something today)

It would mean that the show that was supposed to be free would now be £11 each.  I knew it was my fault and was trying to work out if I could pay more to lesson the cost for everyone else.

The next part was the performance but I kept finding myself stuck on the stage.... It wasn't a stage as such but a huge dark set.  Streets and underground rooms, I was very lucid now and could fly and teleport but I wasn't sure were the audience section was, so I was floating over the performance of dance, Chinese dragons, crazy creatures and such ... I'd teleported and found myself back stage, the cast didn't mind and knew me... But I'd wanted to see the show.

 

The next part was odd...  I had been given a key with 2 horse chest nuts as a keyring. 
I'd got into a fight with a guy trying to take the key from me.   I'd refused to let go, then we had more and more keys. The others were attached to different keyrings, various forms of crosses in different coloured metals. 
I was stronger than the guy, and had my thighs wrapped round his neck - The guy couldn't breath and I wanted to let go but something invisible was at my back - it' was it's force flowing threw me making me that strong.  I was trying to stop as I didn't want to kill the guy, he was going purple.   Was an odd scenario. 

 

I kept entering the same dream for a bit then had one more dream with a cafe/ bar.  It was all smooth light varnished wood, with 2 unusual washing machines, like small metal domes. 

Zak was with me and he was being prepared a meal by the staff there who knew us.  

Half a small roasted pumpkin with other stuff like I'd never seen.  It looked good.
While I was waiting for him I was watching 2 dancers on small metal platforms.  Each was doing a very different dance. 

The dancers were being 'mixed' by a DJ, he was able to sort of blend and turn them off and on... It was unusual but fascinating to watch.

--
Last night in my dreams,   I'd messed up a date and a keyring had 2 horse chestnuts.   Today... I messed up a date, and was asked to get 2 horse chest nuts... All for Zak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...