Thursday 29 September 2022

Journys with Packing

 Tues 27th.

A party, in the dark.

Unwanted and springing around.

I'd just wanted to join in, but i wasn't to anyone's taste.

I'd started to make my own fun.

Soon I was to much for everyone.  
Was fun but odd as fuck.

 

I'd sort of nailed myself down on elastic then was flying hard and pinging back.

 

 

Someone calling me from far away.   Was getting louder, just calling 'Ren, Ren, REN!'

Who are you?  I don't recognise your voice? 

'You might not be to much for me.  Would you like to play here?'

Who are you?  'Would you like too?'   ok....

A party in this huge crazy high-rise tower.

I'd had so many things to do there.

I'd met 3 females and 3 guys in a room, they had babes and dogs. 

A pool table too.  I needed to bring a woman some ice-cream and then get back to some guy I was meeting.

Not sure who's the voice was but the building I ended up in was fascinating. 

Steps and ladders, it was like a mishmash of rooms all balanced together.

There were Nuc bomb operators there too.

 

Next dream was with Inka, I was still at Malico's with Leon in the livingroom space downstairs at the back of the house. 

Leon had told me Inka would visit again and asked if it would be easier for him to just take my sight. 

Inka's done this for me in the past... I'd agreed as it was easier than keeping my eyes shut.
Inka explained stuff, he's swapped sides and is in a role he's not played for some time.

He needs to sort stuff.

Oh yeh, it was to do with them entity's that had been in some ancient ongoing war that we'd taken out.

Me and him would take a role one on each side- but we wouldn't fight.  I told him I didn't mind fighting him, and he understood.

Our aspects are to close to actually dislike each other so we would be playing a balance instead of conflict.  I was seeing visual messages too, parasites under the carapace of bugs, or was it a wasp or bee - I'd been his parasite but we became symbiotes.

 

I'd had a dream of a uni complex too, I had a large luggage bag with me.  I was leaving and all the locker rooms were full.

I was checking each floor to see if there was storage space but the building was confusing.

I'd found my way to the most unusual transport hub, with plastic tracks and an odd plastic train.

The driver had a plastic gun and the barrel was a smiley face. 

A tombola raffle was being held too.   Only one guy was playing and taking all the prizes.

-Working nights....

 

Friday 29th.

202

Watching planes land, many of them. 

A greek holliday with my bro and Em, sand dunes.

-

A q I was in but I'd got sick of waiting and shoved my way threw.  A bro too and a long game we had played. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...