Monday 26 September 2022

Seeds and Nuts

 


Leon was trying to organise me seeing Inka, they knew how much I was missing him and I'd wanted to know he was ok.   I'd jumped to Malico's with the red kid as that was the potential meeting place.  I'd just slept into dreams in the dinning room there.

A cool dream about faction wars in a strange dry world, underground caves.   Papers, contracts and bounties.  
 

They woke me into the dinning room,  Inka had arrived but I wasn't to look at him.  ... Meby he was still neckid 😏.  He was behind me, it was nice to be close to him again.  He smelt different too, less smoky and cleaner than usual. 

Assured me he was ok... Had stuff to sort his end then he'd come find me again.

 

606

I'd fallen into another dream while he was there. 
A large country house.
A strange guy and his sister.  He had grey hair and light eyes, he was interested in me and not just in an intimate way.  He'd been using his sisters visions or dreams. 
He was part of a religious sect, lots of mixed motives, floods too - it was fun. 
Rooms with lots of beds pushed together.   I was revisiting their dreams... She'd lied or fabricated some things and he was getting confessions from her and amending details.

When I woke Inka had gone again,  but Leon was still around.
 

Another dream too.
Irene's house, or a odd version of it.  I was making a drink from strange seeds and fruits.  One was huge larger than a mango hard and green.  When I cut into it the inside is white and wet slightly sweet.
I was mixing them into a beaker.

 

Then in Em's house... It was a long dream but the part I recall is lots of Animals,  some were in cages but I opened all the doors, g pigs, and rodents then wild animals were arriving a swan with a strange white duck, 3 squirrels one grey, one red and a dark one.
I was feeding them nuts and seeds but was aware I needed to get something for the ducks.  

 

Last dream was colourful.  London outside downing street... Or close too.   Lots of local children in fancy dress.  Colourful upper class medieval outfits the children were playing games in the streets.

Then I was traveling along a road in an open vehicle, I was picking fruit from passing trees, eating it then scattering the seeds.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...