Friday 2 September 2022

Pink Diamond Contract


'Take your mushrooms Ren, I'll take you back to fairy land'  

It was mine home anyway... 'Yeh, but you gambled it away' 

Lambs..  'I've slaughtered you enough, let me take you home?' 
Ok....
 

I met Inka, he suggested dreaming as 3 so we jumped to Kaylo. Who didn't want to know cause my emotions were horrible  😶 I did feel really sad and guilty.
I'd gone to Leon...
I was doing that emotion sharing, where I'd had to experience the pain and hurt I'd caused people.... Humm it's a while since I've done this, it wasn't as extreme as here.
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/10/splat.html
I had to forgive myself again. 

Leon jumped back with us...

We left the baby and the 3 of us moved to the back garden of my main dream house to dream on the lawn in the dark.
 

First was a strange space, wooden aeroplanes on metal twisty tracks and crowds of people.  Wayne was there an he vomited into a group of people around him.  I was there for a job offer.

The job seemed to be a contract for a dodgy gnome or dwarf and another female.
We had a light green velvet pouch filled with uncut pink diamonds.  I was the runner with them.
The first part of the dream was a gun shootout.
Very futuristic the guns were more like laser things.   I'd been on the deck trying to avoid getting shot.... It was a strange seedy city dark and full of antiques, someone was trying to give me large painted china candlesticks with a names and dates inscribed on them but they were not what I was after.  They had plates too, they were commemorative I think. 
They were relevant but I'd not be able to keep them intact on the contract I was on.

We'd arrived back at my main dream space via a plush bus with deep pink velvet and gold seats. 

It stopped on Kingstreet at the top of James street.  Buses often seem to drop me here.


Oh we had this amazing looking decanter too that was made of errrrr I duno the name, it's like rainbow metallic looking crystals, they were growing off the stopperd bottle.
 

I'd left that on the bus and taken the pouch I was trying to get it to my main dream house but as I entered James street a guy had just been murdered. 
He was stumbling about in the road before I watched him fall.
This was odd as it had happened at another time that I recalled, and I knew the aftermath. 


Oh.. I think he'd also jumped from the shootout... But was dying anyway.  The fight had been over the diamonds... But I'd got away with them.

Now I was in the wrong place at the wrong time as we were just outside the local police station, dr's and kids playground and I'd been seen by many people with the guy as he died.
 

I'd hidden the pouch and run off on all 4's to tell the others the gig was up.

I knew the place would be crawling with forensics shortly and I would be implicated in the death.
I'd got past the scene but the others contacted me and told me we must jump back and get the pouch. We needed to take them north to Scotland were they would be used for portal jumping.
I'd reluctantly agreed as I was in shit anyway now, So we made a time jump to an adjacent timeline hoping to still find the pouch. 
I enter the same street again this time walking there is a funeral precession for my cousin Julie.

She's not in a coffin, just being carried on the shoulders of people.  He corps is small and looks charred.   The procession is odd, all in black Victorian style morning gear but they are mostly dwarfs with dark skin and hair colour.  
They refuse to let me pass threw the possession and are affronted that I would even try... So I push the whole procession over so I can stay on my side of the road.
There are 2 people at the crime scene setting up tape but the bodies not there yet and I find the pouch where I'd left it pocketing it before they can stop me and take off on all 4's again to head inland for a while, I could use some of the diamonds to make deals.  Before meeting the others were the portals were. 
 

Oh yeh....  I'd wanted to know why I was currently locked out of my main dream house!   That's why we were dreaming in the garden.  When I've been there the past few times there are some dodgy types around 🙄
Inka told me we'd left the red babe alone long enough so jumped back and he entertained it while I was dreaming with Leon.

I'm in a game like world, I'm doing quests to unlock 2 new arena battle grounds.    

They were like roman arenas I suppose but made of wood set in sunny fields, I'd need to enter the battles with a crew so was unlocking them for me so I could jump directly there when we were assembled and ready.
Once I'd unlocked I'd headed back underground..

Long escalators and dark walk ways to lower and lower layers.  The place is packed with people moving to there next destinations but we lost the female in our group who knew the way.

We'd left our luggage in a pile while we looked around for her... 
Then I realised I'd have been robbed again.  Sure enough when I return my bag is open with my stuff gone... But everyone else's is still there. 
I get more lucid as I recall this happening already this month. 
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2022/08/dull-dreams.html

 

I left my stuff and kept walking into an underground store... Getting more and more lucid as I recognised the place I was in but I couldn't recall when or why I'd been there before.

Next dream was with Inka...  A dark hill with flying fairground rides.  I'd been floating in the sky looking down.   Groups of kids, one had climbed onto me to have a hug, she was missing her Mam, Fay returned from an art project she'd done.  She'd made a deep green velvet hooded cloak with a gold thread fur trim. 

The girl I was holding reached for some of the gold threads and pulled them out.. Spoiling the cloak and I'd thought, that will bug Fay's symmetry OCD then realised she was in pain.
The girl had scratched her right down to the scalp.
The wounds were dirty and full of grit so I'd decided to try and find a first aider so we could clean them out.
I'd knocked on the door of the admin room.  A woman opens it and tells me to use the window, so I go round to a toughened glass window and knock.  The room beyond is dark but I can see people in uniform moving around.  I knock louder but they just stare at me... One says use the door.   I yell threw the glass, I did that and was told to use the window.  
They just laugh watching me.  
As I turn to go back to the door fay is laying looking sick... Like she's turning into a corpse. 
 

Something outside woke me.

 

Last dream was with the Infant that I took back from Inka.  
I'd arrived at a large school where I'd been given a job.   It was for all ages but I'd been asked to use the infant entrance.  I was to be given a room above the school to live in.
It looked cosy, toys and cuddly things the woman on reception was welcoming she showed me round the hallways and as we come out the children are leaving class to sleep on patterned mats in the the hallway they are not human... They all lay down and fall into dreams fast.
To get to my room above I need to crawl threw a workshop filled with fabric.  A woman was sewing and she askes me if I know how to use patterns.   I tell her my Aunt was a seamstress and I've made a dress once from a pattern but it was long ago.  She wants me to look at something with her once I've seen my room.
The room was in an attic with a small old fashioned window.  Outside it's dark with thick snow falling on conifer forest.
I try to look for the switches for the lights then realise there is no electricity up here and the lamps have a wax paraffin disk that burns to give off a little light....  They were odd things I've never seen before.


I've a feeling that the portals we are headed for are to do with the Dwarf tunnels from this night.
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/05/dog-racing.html

I was on the run that night too.   'We've learnt how to track you now Ren'  Haha  yeh I know. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...