Monday 12 September 2022

Flight and a Deal

11/9 dreams just hazy..  I did wake at 222.

Long dream I'd been with a guy and we'd been tricked into excepting a swap for half his stash.

The other guy was an Asian dealer and it was him I was with afterwards.    

The guy I'd been with cleared off once I was stuck in this other deal.

At one point in the dream the Asian bloke tried to stab me with a kitchen knife. 

The guy was surprised cause I wasn't what he thought.   We were preparing to all take a flight together.   He kept getting out scales and wanting to weigh what he'd given me.

I didn't mind he'd tried to stab me I just took the kife of him and put it down.
 

Next dream was conversations,  I'd decided to take a contract for something.

Last dream was also very long.  End of term in a hotel, teaching place. 

I was in a white lab coat.

I had a friend in a dream trance and I was keeping and eye on her while cleaning the room fridges out.
Mainly collecting milk bottles that wouldn't keep over the break.
I'd been asked to make tea for 3 for another room.

I was prepping it in an Asian blue and white tea set and serving it with 4 slices of buttered break and some packet biccys. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...