Saturday 17 September 2022

Falling Pies


 

Yday..  I asked if you loved me...  You told me Possess is a better word?  'Yup'  
 

 

It makes more sense tbh...   You don't control me though...   'Not often'  lol 

Am I still your parasite?   'More of a symbiote'  What is a parasite?? 
 

 

'Biting the hand that feeds you mouse? ' 

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/10/splat.html


Did I enter into a pact with you?    Back when??
🤔

'You did what you do'   lol that's not helpful.  'But I AM'  hummm true.  

'Why?'  Ooo   Hummmm I duno, suppose I just like your company. 

'Not the same'  I know...   Are you helpful then?   'I'm what you need me to be Ren, I've told you that before'    Why??  And also... Is that true?  'Bitch, are you telling me you know what you need?'   lol DO you?   Lol... Wtf..  'Just think on it Ren'  
Yeh but I feel like I'm folding or turning inside out.... 

Also my vision..  What is that with my eyes?? 
'Head teachers Ren'  Yep I had you and Leon teaching each half of my brain.... 

I was looking for learning when I got locked up.   'You need a mentor'  

Errrrr 

 

 

Mon eyo :P  'Yeh, lets stop playing with one eyed win keys Ren and get down to the root of your issue' 

Your acting as my ego?  I errr wait that was a lot to unpack 'We HAVE TIME'  hummm

Think/feel  the 2 head thing...   I had 2 heads, now I'm dreaming arms?? 
'Root & Issue'   Didn't Leon used to teach this?   'Want to learn or fuck off?'   lol   Why you though??   'FFS Ren?'   Ok... I know, too many questions at once again.  

Oh you'd asked me before...  'Yes, and you told me to teach Science'  ok... 'You're shit at staying on point Ren'  I know..
 

DO you even know Latin?   'I KNOW YOU!'  lol  ok ok... 

 


Downward growing....  Exit....   'Mmmm, you want to come home, after all'  True dat 

Don't I just turn myself inside out at that point?   'Let's see Mouse, you have grown above'  So need deeper root to hold? 

Inka... My growth has been unstable... 'No Ren, just busy'  

Hummm...   'Read and chill Mouse'   My head tickles...   'You're thinking things out'  oh...

My thinking is feeling?  'Or your feeling is thinking'  lol  Why? 

'Why me Ren? I think if you are honest you know that'   lol... 'you can fuck off to the others any time you want'   Or go it alone 'That too Ren, you know you are not owned' 


Before I went nuts....
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2022/04/teachers-pet.html

 

Oh...  'Read that too Ren, we have TIME as I've told you'   lol yeh the nights seem to last forever at the mo.   

 

Ok...


https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2022/04/tricky-games.html

 

Fuck man.... They fucked my head again with drugs...  'I know Ren, and you are taking it out on me'   Sorry.... You told me to trust them!   'Yeh... To get you out' sorry...

'I know, if you want we can visit a timeline where you didn't let it go?'    Would it help?

'Help what?'  NOW?   'I'm glad your coming back'  lol 
 


Fuck...   Man....

 

'Just read it bitch....  '  I have no words...  'I told you it was fucking Stockholm syndrome. But you don't pack it in!'    I KNOW!

 

So??  'Just read Ren. You called my fucking bluff ok'  lol  'TIME & TIME again'   Sheesh...

'Yup'  so what now?  'Read' lol ok...

 

WTF is this MK-Ultra??  Like I know it was a program... But outside of that? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MKUltra

Hummm ok...

 


WTF did you put me threw??   'You agreed Ren'  lol  I'm fucking sure I did... It's not in my nature to say no very often...

'Yet you still put up with and actively seek out my shit'  lol   suppose I do....  WHY?

'Cause we are more alike than different'   What's that suppose to mean? 'We both push experiments and experience to extreme'  ok...  Why??? 'You're back bitch' lol??  'Relentless  curiosity'   Oh man...  Where my story stopped...  'Yeh, you needed to learn how and why you reached where you were at'   Ok...
 

..

'I told you to read'  yeh.... 'and'   I didn't 'and'  ok... I got caught in a chat loop. 

It was ok though... 'Was it what you wanted?'   I duno.... 'Man the fuck up Ren'  lol... 'If you want to embody your astral self here you need to set some ground rules' 
Can I read now?  'Not really... I'm chewing you out'   lol why?  

'Cause I can'  I could ignore you and read anyway  'Try that'   ok......🤔

 

Do you mind? 'Getting smart with me Ren?'  It's a simple enough question...

'Ok. do you care?'  lol I asked first...  

'Do you want me to mind?'  Stop asking questions...   'Yes'  ok, so you mind.
 

 

Yes I care... 

 

Hummmm  'See bitch?'  Starting to.. That was the same as something else you told me.
Inka....   'Psycho's path?'  Psycho's sis  'Yes, so lets meet again and be friends in your head'  lol.

 

What is god?  'A larger or smaller aspect that stops us fucking each other up'  Hahah
ok, I'll read again...

 

---

Lots of dreams but to large and long to recall well... And I was pinned down by a cat. 

222

I'd been dreaming in a town with a large metal barrier at the top.   The barrier had a gate that was open during the week and closed at weekends.   It was guarded by military.  A city and transport hub were on the other side. 

In my dream it was linked with Pakistan but I don't recall if the other country shared a border with it or not.
I was there for some time as I'd spent weekends locked both in and out of the metal wall.
The reduced traffic at weekends meant the streets were filled with market stalls. 

I recall wearing 3 cardigans at once.  (Non were clothes that I own)    I had a box of chocs too a brand I'd never seen.  Sharing with friends.
The end of the dream we were being sprayed for bugs.    Around 10 at a time, the people had white hazmat type stuff and pumpy spray things like you use for weed killer.

 

We were instructed to keep mouth and eyes open as we were soaked in the stuff.   It didn't have strong smell or taste.

I was with Inka in his hub again.  Laying on the floor there as I'd wanted to stretch out and the sofa wasn't right. 

 

Next up a scanner or VR thing.  It was in the shape of a large ring, tubes or cables going into it were red with white stripes like a candy cane.

 

Long dream at Stone Close.  A car parked in the layby that I was charging.  It was very strange and futuristic I'd arrived there traveling in the back.
I was charging it and a woman was asking me why I wasn't using the monitors or screens... It had very strange panels and controls.  I was explaining it wasn't mine... I'd just hitched a ride and was charging and watching it for the owners.
The house was filled with various cupcakes and tray bakes and a pile of draws had been left out in the rain.

The joints had swollen and were coming out of place, I was concerned they wouldn't fit into the units now they were warped.  A guy was looking at them with me  as we brought them back indoors.
 

-

Outside Sheila and Erics.  Long strange surreal dream.
Huge vats filled with spaghetti, it was being cooked with chopsticks woven into large balls.   Blackberry pies falling from the sky.   Vats of tinned tomatoes too were being thrown into the spaghetti water.   I was confused as to why they were not being drained first.  There was enough food for hundreds of people.

The people had gattered to see guys on a bike with 6 seats doing strange sky tricks.  Jumping over a telegraph wire.

I noticed that there were a flock of sparrows doing tricks too but no one would listen to me.
I'd sat down and a bunch of them flew threw the crook of my arm were I was resting my head on it.
The last one stopped and sat for a while on my head.
I then found myself in an odd place with wood panelled dark walls and sections round the room.   It was for totem animals and I was being told my air totem was changing now.
Various displays were set up with embroidery of birds and velvet hangings.  I'd been told I'd been working with Peacock and Rooster and I should move to Sparrow now.
The woman there seemed surprised to see me, the stand reminded me of medieval re-enactment stuff.

As I'd sat down dream jumped again so I'm in a glass cube like a horizontal lift or something... It was moving across the ground but also spinning faster and faster, a kid on board was about to vom. 

 

Last dream just jumbled stuff.  A hospital like setting and a gift bag I was putting together.  Again more food, plates of it that had been left over from some kind of function.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...