Sunday 10 April 2022

Teacher's Pet


I have 2 head teacher's then one for each eye?  'How many eyes do you have though?' 

Oh and the one in the middle has eyes all-over!  😆

On wed I'd arrived at the shop to find all my bank cards missing.
They hadn't fallen out in my bag, weren't in my wallet where I could see.

Walked home and then Zak found them...
They were in my wallet but all in the wrong place.
They were in a pocked they don't fit in.
They can only be forced in or out one card at time.
Not something you could do by accident.


Oh the heating timer was on full too.
The timer and thermo stat saying it shouldn't be.

This morning I come down and notice on the dogs bed... The lids from 2 chewed pens.
I check kef who's is shut in his crate...
And am confused cause I wasn't using them pens.

I go over to my pencil case at the other side of the room, which is zipped up..

Inside I find the gold pen with the top chewed.....  Missing it's lid!

Ask partner and kids if they'd caught the dog chewing pens or had used them.... Non of them had!  

How could the chewed lid be in one place and the chewed pen zipped in a case in another?


So wondering WTF is going on... I look in front of my desk to see the 'Head Teacher's' gold sticker!!

I'm not sure making time my subject was my greatest idea! 
😆
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2022/04/tricky-games.html
 

-
I didn't dream last night.... Inka was still nowhere I could feel or hear.

He came back at dawn and I felt him enter threw my 3rd eye only he was too big 🤣 so it felt like something was entering my face! 😛 There was one dream too of black tec with violet lights.

-
So last year Leon called me an apprentice of time...

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/02/disks-dreams-dizzy.html
 


The Teacher's Pet plant I got last year... I just noticed it grew a flower!
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/06/the-filling-pffffff-oh-well-p-do-i-need.html

Hahah  that was a dream of seeing different things out of each eye!!  

And challenging the guys team to a game 😆

 
As I got to the green to meet friends another was compaining that the timelines were all over the place and things keep glitching..    Oops!!  🤣


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...