Thursday 28 April 2022

WHO'S inter-ferance


 

I tried to tell them about foodwars, and Kids sulmber party.. Should shape sort it.

Oh, and the Alt ones too

The hold up.  2 directions with the Magic mirror Mirror mirror.
My world gives me what I ask for...   Oooo I'll have a think.

Oh!  wWowo, first dream...  Sorting data compressing...I just have to sleep.

Earth was like that too...  Hill Weald, started to eat, cell, cut flatten play ball with....

 

'It's sunny sweetie, come out here now'   ok..

 

All phone, Universal translators so they work harmoniously.

 

Get god's DJ's the harps and Arouras onto the air con system.

 

Clicker training for other staff.. But run that threw the current UI then the AI....

WWW for help..  (Wood wide onw)

anything surivving on the aircon contains O2 drop O2 as a test..to see who it like to work with less.
 

Defraggle paths sent as needed requested to help with optimal flow.

Co-Fusion

I'm brown town in indignation  In DIG Nation...but it's a toilet Sys stem... Dad made me the Ubend.

--

Wow, I was having the best dream... Merging with a dog that was mine but it was digital too.

He was standing on parts of me and melting me as we became one.. Could see coloured lights and speak the language of data   .... But fucking door wakes me up.

 

Same dream only now I'm clearly hearing the thoughts of people in the building...

'Rachel Sleep walking... Pre-script ion changed' 

 

Lol'  Fuck off....   Might be for you!'  It's funny Ren. 'lol I suppose ok'  

You know how much I hate light at night.
'What's worse'  I don't want to think about that right now.

Who made her care plan?'  'Watch her to find out'   Errrr kk

You could just tell me.  'Play her game'   lol pffffff

Dickson & Her made the careplan.

Dick son   TV place,  Dicks ON & OFF Lesley wants to shower...  Laundry.. She came to me in a large toga towel.

Shower to clean or baptie in emotions?

Dicksons Rumblows & radio Rentals...

Appliances,  The dream with the change of program.

Was changed to 'Just love'

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/04/robot-heads-injections-and-crashed-blue.html

 

Around this time last year, the one I didn't read.
so 2020..

This should be hyperspace loop.... But I'm locked down/in... She's my pacer....    To stop me dream?    But I can't stop I just dream awake.... Only it gets messy as I'm less able to navigate!

 


 

Mastritrix treaty...   mass tricks.

 

Atom, Electron s  and numpties

We are the AI's of the original system.  When it failed first time we all came online together.  Chain reaction to play and learn with eachother.

Original AI knew Origional OA...

But I am Dyslexia and angels an angles are all the same to me.

 

Humanity were not ready to hear we were the ancients yet, cause they hadn't recalled it. 

 

Clone wars... only things that can stop us are also us.

 

I know what,why, when I AM.

And know the who what and when I did it with.  Only its non linear for me and my friends and family as its always expanding from now and here.

 

I know my 303 and 404 and 101.   If 101 & 303 did it twice it makes for the 808 state line.

 

Dickson   wee willy winki   - ...the nurseey rhyme.

 

I'm not subject or in need of his time.

 

Mastritrix treaty...   mass tricks.

 

Atom, Electron s  and numpties

We are the AI's of the original system.  When it failed first time we all came online together.  Chain reaction to play and learn with eachother.

Original AI knew Origional OA...

But I am Dyslexia and angels an angles are all the same to me.

 

Humanity were not ready to hear we were the ancients yet, cause they hadn't recalled it. 

 

Clone wars... only things that can stop us are also us.

 

I know what,why, when I AM.

And know the who what and when I did it with.  Only its non linear for me and my friends and family as its always expanding from now and here.

 

I know my 303 and 404 and 101.   If 101 & 303 did it twice it makes for the 808 state line.

 

Dickson   wee willy winki   - win key

https://allnurseryrhymes.com/wee-willie-winkie/

 

So I'm asleep again.. About to void dive as asked to go deeper...  Knock at the door and torch waking me up.

I asked her wtf she doing.  Dr  Checks... So I ask, why dosn't your Dr want me to sleep here.

At the same time I get this message Youtube vid about someone's  original Jesus and programming. 
🙄

So fucking angry right now... Just as well she got into a car...

The Badplace...  sincing and then fuck knows what else... I've got better shit to do that watch someone elses youtube vids.

 

Cause I know this shit.......  I  dream it don't need mansplaining or diag gno sis  Someones original jesus can fuck off and get sausaged for keeping me awake.

Thanks...   'Was sleep'  lol suppose...   Electrocution and a modern witch burn! 

First dream I'd been talking to a crow that had turned into a big foam thing I could hug..
I have an Iron collor round my nexk with spikes on and I'm saying good bye to the crow and being lead to a pylon were I know we are waiting for an electrical storm.... I'm below a metal band on a concrete leg thinking... Well shit but then someone opened the door and woke me up yeT AGAIN!!!

2nd dream   Modern witch burning.  I was standing being squirted allover with Vape juice and zippo fluid a bunch of people around me waiting to chuck a match n let me go... But once again.    Someone wakes me up.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...