Monday 4 April 2022

Rocket Launch Space

I was with Inka who was odd.  Quiet and distance not even smoking 😛

I wasn't overly tired but was dreaming deep... Hard to recall.

In first dream I'd had a phone again only the script wasn't the UK alphabet.
It was attractive and swirly, looked like Arabic.
Was odd as it was my phones image.
I was back in Berwick again too.  Chris and Sandra's again I'd arrived in the dark..  There back door had a porch in the dream. 
They were out the porch was dry so I was chilling there waiting.
It felt like the same version were their was an army on the bridge.

-

Another dream with Em and Rowena.  We had a cottage on a white washed farm complex.
The place was shared and as there were only 2 rooms so I slept on the sofa. 
Rowena sold on antique jewellery from a counter in her room.
The whole place very old fashioned.

A guy came to stay and visit he was the young son of a wizard.
Blue grey eyes...  We'd known his father.
When he left he'd sent us photos of him in a red life raft.
-

Last dream I only recall a bit of too. 

We'd arrived in a new bunk space.  
It was a bit smelly, white painted metal dividers and red metal doors.   They didn't reach the ground so the whole floor could be hosed down.  The place was cold, damp and a bit rusty.

It had the feel of a metal swimming pool changing room only with plastic bunks.
I was with friends all in the same coloured overalls, we'd just arrived there so were looking round.
We find a strange large room with what look like massive showerheads pointing in.

There were 50cm across, stainless steal with lots of holes.
Kerry had decided to turn one on to see what it would do....  Lol was like a water cannon.

I ended up soaking wet and alarms were going of all-over. 
An angry maintenance guy arrived  swearing and threatening us all.
While trying to shut the thing back off.

 

We'd managed to find out it was an onboard rocket launch pad... The water things were to cool the area down fast for launch.

Us setting them of would have triggered similar systems over in Europe and he needed to now stop a chain reaction or something.

I was standing dripping wet quietly impressed that we'd only just arrived and were already pissing people off
😆

Ooo.... They do use water 😀


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...