Monday 11 April 2022

Looking Glass Broke on the Magic Mirror


'You ok Bitch?'  I duno.....  'Lay still'  kk thanks.

 

Srry? 'Don't be'  You just told me 'The looking glass broke on the magic mirror'    ..... 'And you know EXACTLY what I mean bitch'  lol  Yeh..   ... Show me plx?  

'Hahah Ren'  I'll pay for the popcorn this time

'You can't keep up with me Ren'   Is that a challenge?  'Ren?' 

Wana place a bet?  😏  'With you, Not much'  Hahahah

'Just come home'

 

I've never sent from there before  'Before what mouse?'  now?  'NOW'  lol it was the centre of my brain just above my brainstem transmuting.. 'Transmitting'  Oh..  Lol back

'Yeh'  Broken crown, Jack and Jill.  'Skull sutures' 

 

 

 

Oh anatomy of the skull?  'Yeh'  Why?  'Lay still again' 


Hu?  The skull sutures are like reality layer intersections and tectonic plates? 

Ok... Show me the reality bleedthrew.  There is no earth plates meeting here.
Punchbowl geology??

 

Your what in my ear??  What a fucking image!  'Jack-plug Ren'  like a music lead??
 

Ooo the Jack is female? 

 

Wake at 104

I'd been in a very vivid dream of being in a recycling truck... Trash compacter. 
I was in a pile of green Dunlop welly boots that are sitting outside our door.

I'd yelled to Ian to hit the stop button.... But he was just watching as I was about to get smooshed.
I woke as the mettle claws were pressing on my chest.

 

I used to be scared of bin trucks when I was little...  'You hunted me in enough rubbish dumps' 

Inka?  'It's ok Ren, we just process each others stuff....  Come here' 

Hi-Jack and Hi-Ren??  My awareness was highjacked?
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/08/games-and-names-silver-spoons-and-altar.html

By project looking glass. 'And we broke it with magic bitch'  Hiren 'Is teaching?' 

He made me admin of his group...  'Yeh, you helped him OUT too'  Show plx?

 

'Let's go find Leon too' 

These dreams are intense!  'I know Ren'

I duno how to right them  they are skipping all over with so much emotion.

 

In one I was in the front room of my main dream house.. But I was lucid and knew I was also dreaming with Inka.
3 people mediation.
I was hearing.

A guy with old tattoos right up to his neck... He was a body builder, ginger hair.

A slim female with a blond bob and cap sleeve tshirt on and another guy big fatter.
It was something about tick-tock
I was wondering wtf I was up too when a photo on the side board winked at me and told me 'It's about sex'
Other people handing me stuff like soap, scissors.  I knew I was keeping my family waiting who were in the car but I had stuff to sort first.
 

The people left and I'm in the dark lucid but also meditating there....

A guy appears in the room with me I can feel something cold and metal on my cheek.
He was pressing me into the sofa and wanted me to look at him...

His eyes were blue but he was rolling them back into his skull showing me only the whites then opening his mouth and wiggling his tonged.
He had braces on his teeth.
It was hyperreal... Then a screen appears in front of me the channels on Nickelodeon
There is a cartoon about an apocalypse or something wyrd, It's all blue, black and grey.... Was programming.
A sensation in my belly it was of fear but it didn't bother or wake me, I just defused the energy letting it warm me.  It was at orange centre.

Inka?  'Yeh Ren'  Ok...  So the experience above I'd merged into Inka and we'd gone into that odd machine in Ddad's hub....

 

This is linked with the jack games for 18+ ??  'Mmm'  ok

'Coming back or had enough?'  Hah I'll come back.
Oh! We'd gone to see Leon first I'd apologised and he'd given us both his blessing.. Said he understood.
That we had a larger crew for the times Inka and me had to hurt let each other down.

My head still hurts so much!  I need a hug!  'Let me lick your head instead?'  lol the tatty hair from the things changing dream?

'Mouse dreams taste good!' 
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/05/dragon-kites-fight-night.html
Was that the stolen creation night?

 

Transcription & translation  'Yup. You needed Jole's help to decode'


I feel like my heads going to explode..  'Try plough pose'  lol yeh that might pop it off.

Right Eye & Left Eye   REM sleep dream  - the right, left is helping to adjust flicker rate?

 

I'm controlling my body energy flow by flicking it back and forth in my head... The flows trying to go up, but I can turn it off and on.

Mmmm that was nice.  I'd gone back to sleep and the energy flow changed.

Dream was of timing and a sis star  Sister star or something.  It was running out of time for something.
time / place  place / time we kept swapping spaces.

The bin man woke me up singing...  'I saved you from being recycled'  The dream at the start of the night, changes plus time loops?  The moved stuff?  'Yeh'  TY.

'YW Ren, you'll pay me back'  Hahaha yeh....

Why do people keep putting us in bins?  'Cause we can both be fairly toxic Ren' 

 

Hummm the Domesto's kills all germs dead... germination?

The switch game dream were Ddad tricked me??

 

'He didn't bank on you being crazy enough to try the same shit over and over again'

 

Looking glass and magic mirror.  The ME & Prediction....  Recall of future and past strong enough to break each other?

 

We took over his hub currently in Capricorn cause we needed to get reality on the horn.....
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/09/bells-and-ears.html
 



We jumped back to Leon who told us people would want us punished... But he agrees to give us a contract to help balance some of our karma out.

Last time this year I was going the long way round again...
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/04/mouses-veiw-from-upside-down.html

 

-
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/04/storys-in-soul-soles.html
 
 

__________________________

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/event-1-april-18-2022-nyc-false-flag-bombing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...