Friday 18 February 2022

Reality Games


Running along a wet sand path barefoot, I was with Em we were racing for fun.
Get to an open place.
I meet a black priest there he has a dog collar thing and I give him a ring I had.
He was showing me tricks, slight of hand.

He was good but occasionally would slip up... Mostly it looked like magic though.

There were more people in this garden space we were in, we had met to watch the saving Nemo DVD! 😆
The guy was friendly and said I could share his blanket it was that blue cotblanket again from the other dreams recently.
We snuggled under the blanket to watch the film but I'd instantly fallen asleep. 
I'd woken up apologising for sleeping on his arm, but he didn't seem to mind!
I gave him some lost earing hoops I'd found.

Oh there was also a massive transparent frog!  It was glowing inside!  Really psychedelic.
Racists too only this wasn't anything to do with culture... It was people who liked to race for fun.

I was shown that the Pledge dream from the other night would be linked to the coming Lughnasadh or harvest festival.   I'd been pledged! Lol 
'Polishing a turd Ren!'  Hahaha idiot 😆

There was much incoming between now and Beltane.
I was interviewing a teacher too, We needed to see if he was up to a job.
Oh and I had to return the finding Nemo dvd... The contraption it was inside was strange and wyrd like  massive old black hi-fi equipment.

Richard comes to me and tells me Bjorn is losing his shit.   (A guy I used to know.. Investment banker ant Barkley's)  I'd made a mental note to check in with his partner and see how she was holding up.

Inka had asked me
'Darth Dad or Leon'  I'd told him Ddad and he replied 'No surprises there then'  😂

Darthd was doing stuff and had told Inka if he was leaving me there find someplace out of the way for me to dream.

He'd left me on a shelf and told me he'd be back later... I was back in other dreams were I'd been joining things with copper wire with blue tac blobs...   Was also weaving more Red& Blue.

When Inka reappeared he jumped me into a dream with him.... 
He chucked a blue pair of period pants at me and then hands me a bottle of Domestos bleach and a toilet wand!!   Then shoved me into a shower!  Haha I was in hot water.

He told me
'Now you're a squeaky clean dirty witch all at once!'  This is so fucking stupid!! 🤣
Oh yeh he gave me a tube of Aqua fresh too!  Lol 3 in one protection for the family

He was reminding me of the dream I had of the planet Saturn covered in logos and I was giggling at the word Logo's   -  He showed me the ticks on last nights shoes are symbolic of Saturn's rings too...

This is so silly! 
'Scoot and see Leon'  I'd jumped to see Leon too just before morning.  Kaylo was looking at me with his golden eyes.. He reminded me that they were gold because of me... When i'd looked after them in my space that winter solstice

 

Oooo the plastic Saturn.... that was just before Beltain last year too.... What are we up to now?  'Bit late to worry about that' 😂

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/04/harvest-mice.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...