Wednesday 23 February 2022

Astral or Astrol??

First dream... 

A place, the moon was way to far away.  Looked tiny.
Was playing games with kids.
Then we stopped and went to a pizza place.  I was taking the orders.
Jack was male me and making the pizzas.

It was getting crowded at the counter but I could bypass the counter staff and input my own requests.
Only they went mine I was just a go between, I was ordering for everyone.

Sleeping on a spiders web only this time I'm not in the centre.

I was balanced on a fine thread.   There were no dew drop worlds.  
I was at the extreme, the web wasn't glowing white either. 
It was just fine and grey.

I'd been with Inka all night but he was pretty much just holding me still.

Another dream of a floor filled with toys.   Small ones.  We were playing

'The first to find'   A young male child was being held by a granddad.

I'd been trying to add a paper bill up... But I'd kept getting the sum wrong.
Inka told me on waking 'That bitch is why we keep the score'

We were also organising a massive rave/underground party.
I was clearing out an old white campervan.  We would use it to sleep in after.

-
I'm listening
 'Good, Now feel Ren'   Loci? 
'I am in your crows Nest'  Hahah silly tickly head 😆
Where is Inka??...  Wow...  Feels like something is standing on my shoulders??

'He's just holding you down mouse'   Oh...  'Don't want you to high Ren, not time to blow your head off'

Hahaha  Ok...  Good I suppose. 
My head Man.... 
'It's ok Ren, we're in your Hair' 

'Nap Ren'  Now...  'Yeh, quick check in...  We'll jump you too'

--
Blugh... Joined with them.  
Agreed to be 'cut' from Inka for a bit. 
An astral separating of our connection.
Checked it was ok first... Mainly for him.   Cause if it's not
🤨

'Yeh Ren, we know the lengths you two both go to' 

 

Hummm  'Feel ok?'   Yeh floaty 😁 Like my Brain is a helium balloon leaving my skull!
 

Onl ine horoscopes 
www.Astro-Seek.com

 

Oh..
 

Venus and Mars are dancing.. love of war or war of love.

I remember now... Inka made me back into a kid last night. Fucked me up then took me back to Malico's house and stuffed me in a cot!

I was fucking pissed off.
Not with Inka... just being stuffed in a cot in a place I didn't wana be.

I dream as Aquarimouse!
Kids with recall coming in.
Inka.... Saturn Time.

We are normally outside it
So many people stuck in it.
Inka took me back n left me there and That's why Loci back in my hair! He's in Aquarius still

 

The ass hole... Neptune is attached to either Jupiter.
My Malico or Merc my Loci.
Phahah astrology is kinda fun when you separated yourself into planetary archetypes in your head

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...