Tuesday 1 February 2022

Playing Time


Was strange being back where I'd lived for years...   Still felt like home.
Not the same house but the area.

First part of the night....Felt like my bod was jumping and beeping.
So I'd asked, what am I doing?   'Mapping'  Hummmm??

'You don't live just forward Ren'  Inka showed me how I was sending back. 

Like the time's I find younger me's and interact with them.   This time I was in a lot of probability's and was just sending.  

I was also seeing a version of me fitting as I was so fractured I was
'transmitting'  Hummmm??

A long dream a marble like the pearl the other night but it was green.

My Cat star was with me and she was diving to catch it.    We were playing in a series of large stream fed ponds.
So much life in them. 

Star had missed my throw and the green marble/pearl we had been playing with was lost. So I was swimming in the murky pond water with her sifting stuff out to try and find it.

All I could find were other glass marbles so we were taking these to the shore in case they were what anyone else was looking for.

When I got back to this strange dark house, I found out that Zak had been locked out.
I could see him threw the windows but,  there was a puzzle to gain access to outside.
So I was trying to sort out stuff from the inside.

I could see him threw the window in the dark, 
then realised Darth dad was with him looking in.
When I didn't come out he took Zak off.

In the house were females...
they were wyrd about the doors, wanted me to sort stuff before they would let me out.
Outside was dark and strange... I think they didn't feel safe.  
I was trying to work out how to escape.

Eventually I sorted enough for them that they were ok to open the door again.

Once out I'm alone in dark countryside, but I knew the way to an old kind of festival or market.
I'd headed there, recognising people who knew me and I'd told them the people I was trying to hook up with.

A wanderer style guy recognises me, tells me oh... 'I saw your kid with the chess player'

I was sucked out of that dream Inka reminded me of the dream with Zak my Dad and  an extra
chess board..

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/02/eyes-and-shapes-what-do-we-see.html


Then I recalled that night with me and Darthdad playing air hockey and
extending the table out.

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/06/push-duck-pillow-fight-fun.html

Eh... Both of them dreams are linked to Rome!! ... Anyhooo. 

Zak I realised was happy with Darth Dad...  I prefer to game with Inka.

Then it was odd...

Elastic ping back.... From far away!
I was a bug being dipped into oil and then wax.  Making up layers like Poseidon did with air and water.
This track...




 

7am this time my alarm goes of b4 Ian's again. 

I'd been in a dream of an amazing sun set.
I was with Inka he'd been teaching...   NoHe'd been showing different roles. 
He could play teacher.

Then I was seeing the light in the room as a solar system and sky. 
He was showing transition of planets and conjunctions..   I duno any of this he was showing it energetically and how they related loops/ jumps.
'We are Mapping here still mouse' 

WOW Inka!! 

'I'm good at this Ren'  🤣  'You're a pest'
 

I'd had a very cool dream.  It was about a book I'd found about test & hidden keys.
The text was written like Dr Seuss
Selkies - cell keys and Monkeys  & Donkeys.  It was a silent test.

I was excited and I'd tried to show Ian but the text in the book changed. 
I was flicking back and forth threw the book and in the dream Inka asked me mental. 
'What am I trying to teach you Ren?' 
I'd been confused.  
 'It's how to STFU!'    🤣

I was still in the dream then I recalled the ME...
 'Yes'  I remembered prior to the dream I'd taken a role in a performance/play.

This is why I prefer playing with Inka... I've made him good at what he dose!!
 'Ditto mouse!' 

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/12/ditto.html

Imbolc and Harvest!  We do have fun
Birthdays 🤣
 


Oooooo  - This is where I had a dream of me needing to go back there!!  I really do have a multi D memory 🤣  Thanks crew!

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/11/fck-locks-fck-knows.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...