Monday 2 August 2021

Games and Names. Silver Spoons and Altar Gold.


You guys are Apollo-getic?  Cause I had to birth my own self here?

 

'Yes Ren'  why....   'Too much to explain right now'  

 

Inka?   That was your emotion..  you were hurt for me that I was lost here 💔

 

I kind of felt ok up till that point 🥺

I've always been alone here its nothing new ..... 

 

Blugh... Ren to temp control? ??

 

Ffs I can't cope with others people's guilt or pity, frankly I'd prefer you to attack me!

 

'We know Ren... It's why you go in'  Blugh...   Stop it plx!! 

 

'Understood Ren, we tried to ask you to grow with us.  Focus myself or Malico for now please' 

 

KK  Why???  'Cause your trouble, in trouble Ren, and you just asked us to help'  

 

I asked you to help Inka not me 🙄....  'You are not easy Ren'  
I'm pretty sure we didn't make this game to be easy.

 

'Very well, keep that energy flow with me for now'   ok.

 

I'd ask you why... 'But you know I'll not suffer your crap for long'  

I don't have the time to fight with you now and I asked you to help Inka.

 

'Then do as I ask Ren'

 

If you use me to hurt him... 'We will be in the mess we are trying to avoid so please Ren you are both exceptionally resilient, it is why you both play the roles you do....'

 

Pffff ' Recall his empathy Ren' 

I am... I've never felt his pain like that before  'last year Ren YOU didn't have his heart'

 

Blughhh ffs...   'Sorry Ren, you can handle it' 

 

Ima going to fucking pan handle you lot all-over the show ' We know Ren, its why we are what we are' 

😑 Grrrrrrrr  😣😬

Ok understood... This is why I grow up fucking fast??

'Pretty much Bitch.  We good?' 

Yeh suppose.......   IMA going to need a scrap...  'You're on Ren' 

💜 TY mate is your birthday always so fun??
'On a good day??😈'  ffs 😏



Astral Asshat crew...
🙄
'Were tough n wild nuts Ren....  We ask first'  Yeh...  E-motion?? 

'We know how to control and move it'  ... Ummmmmm,    You can guess where I'd going to shove it.... 😠

 

'I know mouse... It's why your our bug in the house'  

Squeak   'Come bitch, sleep n jump here'

 

I'm so 'Now... Here'

 

Ty 😮...  'YW witch...'  I just did same thing 4 my kids...  'yeh its IMP ortant to know when to shut the fuck up'

 

Your emotional 'Is a mirror of yours Ren, and something best felt when we are connected'  kk 💖 'sleep for the night now'

 

--

Before midnight a crazy dream me n em in a I don't even know what... A toy shopping Mal, toy trains, kids films and games.
I'd lost something and we were both trying to re-find it.

We had strange toy animals and lived on shelves like toys 

or being in a strange dolls house!  Haha it was strange.. Like a cartoon.

'You're with all of us Ren come back'
Wake again at 202
An odd POP noise in the room as I'm awake.. Then it smells like someone made a lamb roast dinner I can smell minted new potatoes O.o  Em had been with Me again..  We were both children..  WoW Inka you were not shitting!! I was getting DL info fast..
'You good mouse?' 

Yeh just keep helping recall plx.

All the Alice story's.... I was Alice, both my grandmothers.    In churches too both St Peters, all the St Peters again 👀
St Nick too & St Clem or Dunstan.. Crew were helping Me/Em in dreams we were kids but jumping reality's dreams n stories bloody fast!  I was growing up all at once.

 

I'd wanted them not to hurt Inka & he needed me less vulnerable fast...... 'Or that's when we blow shit up'  lol  weaponised emotion 😏
'Yeh Ren, you get blackmailed or manipulated Ren... Your fucking protective of what you love'

kk I'm so freaking hot!!  Cubes, I had many some crystal some metal some were made of jelly seawater like this dreamhere.
 

We are in my main dream area but in kind of pocket.

It's set apart, featureless and dark we are just awareness there.

 

I was being pushed threw all the children's stories, art, toys nursery rhymes.

'Come back Ren'   kk I'm so hot, feel like I'm melting :P

'Looking glass next Ren'  The book??   'mmmmm & More <3'   kk the santa stuff too??
'Lots just come'

Project Lookingglass my awareness was high-jacked?   

'Showing Ren, told you Jacks are tricky' 
Jacks in box's??  'You're never an innocent bystander'  The jumping and splitting?

'Yes Ren, you don't like friends and family being hurt'
  Hummmmm so it seems.

'Ren?'  Leon?  
'You and Inka are both extremists it's why you play the games you do'  

I see that... 'Jump to St Peters Church at Croft, we all meet there next'

 

Am I sold enough to fracture yet? 'Close to Bitch, come here'

222 I was harlequin crystal again. 

This time to break me Inka would become a hammer n anvil.


They had asked me if I'd like Christening first.
I told them OK but not in the church.

Only the holy well/ancient spar.
And they are to call me by Ren or my soul name nothing more.

 

They understand my request and the info DL's keep coming... 

Recall fast improving.

Before they named me, they wanted to bind me to Inka
Another bond not to be broken.

I'd agreed and we walked as a group threw the church yard.
Poseidon was there - 

He is in all of the water...

The well, the river, inside our emotions.

Our blood is salty and greasy.

I'd taken the mixed blood and rubbed it across the church organ I found there.
The others had watched me as I recalled more and more stuff.

Organ grinder the darker loosh dreams and all the meanings... 
My totem when I turn into a little golden monkey.

St Peter had given me a solid gold key,
It was slippy with the blood from my cut palm.

I would throw it into the holy well.
We walk away from the church,

Away from alters....back threw time our soul gestalt blending and merging.
I was of the 12 round the table the first time.
My name had been glowing amber in my skin.

This time it would burn in violet and pink.

My cat's small silver spoon had vanished,

It was given to me by an Irish guy in a pub in London.

I hear it chiming on the metal bowl as I drop this gold alter cross and St Peters key..

Now both covered in blood.

They slip from my hands into the spar water,
received by Poseidon and the world of emotion.

Loci hugs me... It will be him that breaks me.

Inka is already a hammer and anvil.

Black like some kind of steal or Iron.

Darth dad makes me into a crystal but this time I glow from within.
My own pink/purple light I'm emitting.

They asked me if I wished to know my name now.

I'd shook my head and asked them to keep it safe for me for now.

I'm TIME I will recall it.

The sword in the stone..& the lady in the lake.
I was about to become my own spell that I would break.

A snake in the grass and an apple in an eye...

Things made from crystal seldom cry.

I waited to be shattered into the air...

 

Hahah crazy energy flow!  Jabberwocky and the vorpal blade!

'No Shit Ren :P'  Hahaha
Loci hit me but I didn't just shatter I exploded into a purple fire dragon!
 

It was like a flaming bird serpent... But had a pointed tail..  Inka was already in the sky waiting.

Was like when we were serpents under the ground and ocean but in the air we can fly and play.

As we'd come back down and landed with the others he'd asked me sarcastically

'Sockburn Worm?'     Hahaha  Bishop of Durham!

 

He asks me 'Want me to stab you?'  Sock Burn!!  Lol that's nearly as good as swine hoe burn 😂

Lets not have a sword fight just yet
😋 You could ram it threw your eye?

I'd got up to wake a bit then gone to sleep as the moon got hight and the light was coming...

When I wake at 515 I'd been dreaming with Inka and he'd been showing me a prawn...
He tells me 'It's still waiting'  hahah one thing at time!
 

We'd all been bk at the roundhouse by the fire and I was in my purple form, feeling much more like me!  Cold instead of warm.

I'd kept dreaming there too sitting by the fire.
I was dreaming of here though and a night fair that was setting up on the green... In the dream it was dusk and trailers were arriving, vans for coffee and fresh cooked donuts!
 

In another dream was a renovation of a very old residential shared building.. I'd been living and dreaming there it was dame stone or concrete with tiny cells with only a small curtain.
At the back was a moss grown shower and bathroom.

They were to be pulled down and replaced with something more modern.

In another dream I was with Inka and we were dancing with a horse... It  was a pretty spirited thing a light chestnut and white.

I'd been arguing with Inka outside the roundhouse too or a more typical bickering...

About nothing in particular 🤣  Leon was sitting around and told us he was watching 👀

https://www.reddit.com/r/CasualUK/comments/7itcto/this_is_the_conyers_falchion_on_display_at_durham/




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...